2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

So this is the kid that Rollie Melanson wants the Canucks to keep instead of Miller and Lack, huh?

25% saves is good.

If he stopped 1/4, then he'll stop 2/8. That's good.

Markstrom didn't look any good, but neither did the defense. So many chances at the beginning there......although Lack probably would have stopped a bunch. But who's to say, really.

25% saves is good.

If he stopped 1/4, then he'll stop 2/8. That's good.

Markstrom didn't look any good, but neither did the defense. So many chances at the beginning there......although Lack probably would have stopped a bunch. But who's to say, really.

His rebound control is horrible.

Ladies and gentlemen, your Buffalo Sabres!

Moulson - Varone - Ennis
Foligno - Larsson - Gionta
Deslauriers - Schaller - Hodgson
D'Amigo - Ellis - Dalpe

Their center core is impressive, probably better then their goalies.

His rebound control is horrible.

Completely out of position too. The guy fucking crumbles as soon as he gets scored on. I doubt he'll ever have the mental strength to hack it in the NHL.

In other news: I blame Linden Vey for this loss.

Completely out of position too. The guy fucking crumbles as soon as he gets scored on. I doubt he'll ever have the mental strength to hack it in the NHL.

In other news: I blame Linden Vey for this loss.

He is a career AHL goalie who does amazing down there and can't cut it up the shell. I see him being the next Marek Schwarz.

Vey is useless, I have watched him enough now to say that LA got rid of him on purpose now.

He is a career AHL goalie who does amazing down there and can't cut it up the shell. I see him being the next Marek Schwarz.

Vey is useless, I have watched him enough now to say that LA got rid of him on purpose now.

We barely gave him a chance, we didn't know he'd be this bad for you guys tbh.. I liked Vey when he was here.

LOSE BUFFALO! LOSE! Would love to be able to drive down the street and watch McDavid or Eichel.

He isn't awful. He was pretty good early in the year, but he descended into being completely inefficient and now he outright hurts the team because Willie keeps putting him out in situations he should not be in. It's basically the definition of being given an opportunity instead of earning it.

yw7Nh1l.jpg

Johansson has a broken stick, ref won't let him get a new one because he doesn't believe it.

Johansson easily breaks it to show him it's broken.

Ref gives him a delay of game penalty.

Laughable.

Refs sucked in the CGY @ PHI game as well. No reason that one goal should not have counted.

What the fuck Tom Gilbert?! You're good?! Who knew.

SmallCornyBarb.gif

Edited by FueledByRamen

Well, the Canucks managed a point at least. 2-0 in the 3rd and they tie it up but lose in the shootout. Vrbata hit the post in the shootout and Higgins just threw it over the net.

Considering how bad they played I'm happy with the 1 point.

No. Fuck them. First Buffalo, now this. Losing these games is how you miss the god damn playoffs. Fuck them for only getting 1 point. It's not even the losses that piss me off most, it's the god damn piss poor mother fucking effort they've put out. They deserve to miss the playoffs if this continues.

Eller is bad

Ticker saved us from a couple goals today. If Eller didn't take that dumb penalty at the end, we would have 2 points right and LA, none.

Edited by FueledByRamen

Of course, Eller hits the crossbar. This guy has the worst luck EVER.

Edited by FueledByRamen