2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Shaking my head so much at the officiating. Canucks get a bullshit disallowed goal and then the Stars get a goal as a direct result of a non-existent icing call. That should've been a 3-2 win for Vancouver. Fuck.

wtf is up with lack, they were showing some of the goals he has allowed on cross crease goals/two on ones and they are bad. he plants his slates and then watches the puck and then does not move..

Canucks battled back and Vrbata got us the 1 point, so I'm just happy about that since they were down 2-1 late. It could have been worse with 0 points.

Bonino is the one with the bone-headed line change to give Klingberg all the time in the world to shoot.

Bonino is the one with the bone-headed line change to give Klingberg all the time in the world to shoot.

As soon as I saw Bonino go for that change I knew it was over. Holy fucking shit was that awful.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW NASHVILLE REFS CAN SUCK A DICK. Burrows barely fucking touched Gaustad and gets a five minute major and a game. These refs have been so bad in the game, holy fuck.

Canucks killed that 5min PK in the end of the 3rd and the beginning of OT and win the shootout. Hot damn.

I NEVER would have thought they'd win BACK TO BACK against St Louis and Nashville.

Yup that was crazy, they also cleaned up in the SO. Rinne looked bad in this game imo andwas also flustered.

Meanwhile, the Leafs beat Tampa - worst team. They just suck at sucking. That's like a double-fail that failed math class so hard they didn't know that the double-negatives were supposed to cancel each other out. 

Meanwhile, the Leafs beat Tampa - worst team. They just suck at sucking. That's like a double-fail that failed math class so hard they didn't know that the double-negatives were supposed to cancel each other out. 

I am failing math 11 so I dont undertand this...

Two negatives make a positive. Imagine going to school, while waiting for the bus you get hit by the bus thus leading you to be unconscious on the ground when a dog comes up and shits on you. You can decide what the positive of those two negatives would be. 

Two negatives make a positive. Imagine going to school, while waiting for the bus you get hit by the bus thus leading you to be unconscious on the ground when a dog comes up and shits on you. You can decide what the positive of those two negatives would be. 

free lunch?

Fun fact: I failed Math 11. Half of that was from skipping though. Then I failed it again in summer school. Then I took Math 11 Applications in Grade 12 and it was the easiest thing ever. I found it so ridiculous how much easier Applications is than Principles. it's like stuff I learned in Grade 9. I skipped a ton of that class in Grade 12 and still got 90%+.

Fuck the mother fucking cock sucking zebra-striped cunts that officiated that game tonight.

Fuck that felt good just to type out. I can't believe the boys managed to get two points after the performance the refs put on tonight. Remember when Tim Peel got suspended for admitting the refs are told to manage gam- I mean, for having a shot of tequila and taking a picture?

Dumbass night tonight in the NHL.  I love Byfuglien, but what a boneheaded gross play.  Nothing defensible about that play,

And then Burrows cementing his reputation as the Grade A puke that he is.  Digging deep into his ball hockey days for that move tonight.  Not surprised Canucks fans trying to defend Burrows, he could Dany Heatley someone into the afterlife while drunk and they would say it was the ref's fault.

Dumbass night tonight in the NHL.  I love Byfuglien, but what a boneheaded gross play.  Nothing defensible about that play,

And then Burrows cementing his reputation as the Grade A puke that he is.  Digging deep into his ball hockey days for that move tonight.  Not surprised Canucks fans trying to defend Burrows, he could Dany Heatley someone into the afterlife while drunk and they would say it was the ref's fault.

Burrows is a "Grade A puke" for running a standard breakout play and getting run into by Gaustad? There's no contact with his head, by the way. Unless you have some magic new camera angle that shows otherwise, you're hopping about the bullshit reputation bandwagon like the officials. Burrows had his lane -- yes he saw Gaustad coming -- but he has a right to skate as well. Gaustad is three inches and about 40 pounds heavier, of course he's going to brace himself.

It was two minutes for intereference, but five and a game is fucking ridiculous.

AridGrimyFritillarybutterfly.gif

ImpoliteHighAustralianshelduck.gif

Edited by Sandro