2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Ferland the man who is impervious to charging calls. 

His bewilderment in the box when he actually got penalized was fantastic. Seriously, fuck that guy. Every single hit is a charge, and half the time it's late as can be. It's amazing that it goes uncalled.

ygbMp4.gif

Gee, it sure would be nice if Horvat had some linemates who could score a goal or two.

Hate to dampen the mood (although not really), but its a great play by Calgary too, they kept him on the outside the entire time.

Hate to dampen the mood (although not really), but its a great play by Calgary too, they kept him on the outside the entire time.

The gif ends early but he actually managed to take it to the net, if he was able to raise the puck a little more it would've been an unreal goal.

Yeah that Horvat play was fantastic. Coast to coast and almost put one in by himself.

Still have Canucks hockey to watch on Saturday, and hopefully Monday. :)

Hiller's been a wall though. Outshot the Flames by double but could only score 2.

Exactly. Habs' offense can't seem to find the strategy to beat Anderson, which is right in front of their eyes, do what the Sens are doing to Price. Front of the net and stay there.

Yeah incoming sandro post saying Hamhuis is old, the sedins cant shoot, miller cant make a save, the whole nine yards with him. But damn right now I am like fuck this shit but in like a week I will be like ya we have a bunch of young talent and I am sure Benning will be looking to get younger while improving the team in many ways.

So happy Flames won. :D

Good series, Nucks. Dollar you're a good fan. Brovy and Sandro.. I kept quiet because the best retort we could have responded with was kicking the Nuck's asses and we did. You both epitomize what's wrong with the Nuck's fanbase and should be more positive about your team.

Sincerely,

Eagles. 

Edited by Munk