Doktor's Office Episode 1

DoktorFunk

https://anchor.fm/doktor-funk/episodes/Doktors-Office-Episode-1-The-Return-e1k3gvc

Hey, I'm back! I made this for two reasons: to see how much I enjoyed making one of these on my own and because I'd much rather talk to myself or 50 minutes and noodle on the bass than write 2000 words for four weeks of claims. In this episode we:

1. Blather on for a few minutes about what I'm going to blather about

2. Interview myself as Chip Stone

3. Go through some already very obvious league news

4. Sign off and then jam on the bass.

Thank you for all of your support to everyone who supports me! You know who you are! I'm back! Now we just have to work on my friend... eyes.jpg

Claiming for weeks of 6/20-7/11

Edited by DoktorFunk

Review: I really like the draft recap as I haven't read any others so your insights provided me with exactly what's going on. I liked the in depth player reviews you did looking at both the stats and members behind the players drafted. For a first podcast back, it was really good. The music and bass at the start and throughout the podcast really fit in. I hope to see more people join you in the future. 9/10

You made some content and added even more! Love to see (or hear xD) the effort buddy. You aren't the only person to do a cast alone on here and it kind of reminds me of when I made radio shows with CDs and a sound recorder lol Good job

I agree with Hogan, love the heavy detail and clear delivery 😎

Edited by lll

Wow, it didn’t occur to me that @youloser1337 was leet until you pointed it out 🤦‍♂️.

This was great, I’m always jazzed when fresh podcasters arrive! Or in your case, return. Your presentation is quite professional, which is a nice change up from the hot garbage people like me and @Berocka churn out.

Your conversation with yourself was impressive too! Very detailed like above folks mentioned, and the audio flowed together nicely. You can definitely hear the effort that went into it! Also plugging Dok & Spyro made me laugh.

Excellent work!