The New Jack Johnson!

Dear VHL, I owe everyone here an apology. I have been acting like some little 9 year old screaming at their iPad. Happy Pride Month to those that celebrate. I have not spoken since May 25 and when I go to post this (Your content will need to be approved by a moderator) Is my message, this signifies how bad this really was. No longer is it a talk of Mod Corruption. It is a talk about me even trying to stay here without being banned. I have made many mistakes in my life but what I did to @Dil is one of the worst. I actually had no idea that there was a rule about spamming but it was still bad since it blocked his access to the site as a result of 100+ Notifications. From here on I am The New Jack Johnson. The one that someday WILL get Moderators on his side. The one that is nice, outgoing and treats his fellow members with kindness. In fact as of today it has been 29 days since I last posted. I do also apologize to Zack (now @lll). They gave me so much advice that I ignored and went with my way. My main goal ever is to become a GM but maybe that is gone now. What do you think? let me know 

Edited by Jack Johnson

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

It would have been really nice if you, yknow, stopped claiming TPE when you're TPE banned and making updaters and mods do more work. Following instructions and the rules is crucial if you want to be a GM. 

Spartan. I was suspended I litterally could not read the ban thread or see your messages

19 minutes ago, Jack Johnson said:

Spartan. I was suspended I litterally could not read the ban thread or see your messages

Not a single person on the mod team told you that you were TPE banned?