*WARNING* Graphic

Steve

Ok, not sure what the hell I'm looking at but I'm gonna review it. Honestly, super high quality and I'm somewhat shocked this isn't just a stock photo from something you found online. How you made it so clear and HD is beyond me and it's awesome. Is that a Kodiak bear? Kodiak, Alaska is actually my hometown, so I love to geek about it whenever possible. Don't think there are mountains in Seattle (Toronto?) and after writing this sentence, it clicked, SEATTLE BEARS! That's creative. Only real critique I have is the girl looks pretty awkward and doesn't really fit with anything else going on here, but I'm sure you have your reasons. 9.5/10

6 hours ago, ShawnGlade said:

Ok, not sure what the hell I'm looking at but I'm gonna review it. Honestly, super high quality and I'm somewhat shocked this isn't just a stock photo from something you found online. How you made it so clear and HD is beyond me and it's awesome. Is that a Kodiak bear? Kodiak, Alaska is actually my hometown, so I love to geek about it whenever possible. Don't think there are mountains in Seattle (Toronto?) and after writing this sentence, it clicked, SEATTLE BEARS! That's creative. Only real critique I have is the girl looks pretty awkward and doesn't really fit with anything else going on here, but I'm sure you have your reasons. 9.5/10

Thank you for your kind words. The little girl and the big bear, brown bear btw, are just part of the theme of harmony between complete opposites. This is all constructed and took several hours. It's a fantasy scene so nothing is going to be accurate, like mountains in Seattle. I know the style I have been posting isn't the popular sig style but it's what I like to make. Stay safe. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qtB_8Ec-j1l0AJhiiTeP78fz7Vnz3dYY/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Steve

9 minutes ago, OrbitingDeath said:

I thought the little girl represented @Banackock, how one person befriended the franchise and made it theirs to control.

I thought the girl somehow stands for the Moscow Menace... but I like your version better

3 hours ago, Steve said:

Thank you for your kind words. The little girl and the big bear, brown bear btw, are just part of the theme of harmony between complete opposites. This is all constructed and took several hours. It's a fantasy scene so nothing is going to be accurate, like mountains in Seattle. I know the style I have been posting isn't the popular sig style but it's what I like to make. Stay safe. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qtB_8Ec-j1l0AJhiiTeP78fz7Vnz3dYY/view?usp=sharing

Graphics, man - not sigs. This is wicked graphics and some of the coolest, unique art we've seen.

Keep it up!

I normally don't write reviews on graphics that have a ton of comments but I'm breaking my own rule here because I want to comment on this one. I really like this piece and its surrealist aspects despite still being about the Seattle Bears as depicted through the background and giant bear. I've been big into surrealism and surrealist art recently and this really reminds me of the style in certain aspects. Everything is really well incorporated together from the stars and moon to the mountains in the foreground. Everything blends together to make a natural seeming picture despite it being the opposite. I've never done this before but I'm giving this 10/10.