Philadelphia Reapers AGM Position Opening

Masu Chan

nyDySViUdu71tX7sMk1gZnGZHXguMXffy5MwY1SnFR-89FWfJQpdHugfJSdbxQZCtO4huCSJclbTPTdZZy_HKYxiiKPQ1ZYu_Q8ccN1aKXXs0uEy9sHKzlyDGP5oIcS-Xkp_Onb6fkNU8cbUHoGNQmI

Hello VHLers. I was debating on riding out the rest of the season without a AGM, but recently as the team has turned a new leaf and we're on a winning streak I figured it would be fun to have someone join me in our victory! I would like someone who is willing to write press conferences each week and is decently vocal in the discord locker room. I am willing to teach any new player the ins and outs of GM-ing in the VHLM so if you are interested and would like a chance please reply to this post so I can provide you with an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration!

Edited by Masu Chan

Hmmm... This is a very difficult decision as each of you four would be great additions to the team. I debated extending the announcement to tomorrow but didn't want to disrespect anyone by holding off on my decision.

My Choice for this seasons AGM is: @Berocka 

At first I was planning on taking on an AGM that I could train and might've not had the most experience in the league. However, Berocka provides a lot of knowledge as a former AGM and GM in previous seasons. The knowledge and experience that Berocka brings could be great help to a young GM like myself and due to that I believe they were the best choice for my AGM this season. 

@orbit @WildfireMicro @Jason kranz I would like to thank you three for applying for the role. I believe each of you deserve a chance at AGM-ing in the future and I wish you luck, you made this decision very hard for me and I hope I didn't discourage any of you with my final choice.