Town of Salem #25

Gustav

9 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

@Doomsday need role

I am a trapper. It is built, but not set. @Squidward told me he was going to give me a code on where to place it, but that did not happen. I will place it tonight regardless of whether or not I get an order to do so.

1 minute ago, BarzalGoat said:

n3: Frozen block

Your target could be a Framer, Jester, Vampire, or Hex Master.

I'd like to think he was just hexed (or is jester) but we'll see based on his results from last night

Just now, jhatty8 said:

I'd like to think he was just hexed (or is jester) but we'll see based on his results from last night

wait can't be jester, he knew rory was jailed before eagles said anything

5 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

I think hex master is a very real possibility. We know for sure a Potion Master exists (and their ability to kill will have recharged after using it N1), but we've seen no evidence of a Necromancer. After a serial killer was added to the graveyard, I think a Necromancer absolutely would have used that last night. Since we haven't gotten consistent lookout results, a Hex Master would have been able to work virtually undetected. 

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

I think hex master is a very real possibility. We know for sure a Potion Master exists (and their ability to kill will have recharged after using it N1), but we've seen no evidence of a Necromancer. After a serial killer was added to the graveyard, I think a Necromancer absolutely would have used that last night. Since we haven't gotten consistent lookout results, a Hex Master would have been able to work virtually undetected. 

My thoughts exactly

2 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

I agree that there's probably a HM on top of the PM we have running around. Do you think a Hypno is around?

2 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

I agree that there's probably a HM on top of the PM we have running around. Do you think a Hypno is around?

If there is, we haven't seen any evidence of that. No one has really made any claims that didn't make sense, and all transports were verified. Unless they haven't made any night actions, I don't think there's a Hypno.

2 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

If there is, we haven't seen any evidence of that. No one has really made any claims that didn't make sense, and all transports were verified. Unless they haven't made any night actions, I don't think there's a Hypno.

I agree with that too.

Hey @Ptyrell, remember when you were controlled Night 2? The same night that the Coven Leader was jailed? Must be a Hypno huh?

Vote ptyrell

3 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

I agree with that too.

Hey @Ptyrell, remember when you were controlled Night 2? The same night that the Coven Leader was jailed? Must be a Hypno huh?

Vote ptyrell

You're chasing threads instead of looking at the obvious info in front of you

I literally called rory Coven leader in my post. Don't think I'd do that if I was Coven. I also was one of the early ones to vote for Medusa. And if we really do have a LO, they will confirm I've been on jailor every night.

It is just as likely that there is a framer as there is a hex master. Doom calling out a hex master and not a framer further supports the idea that he is mafia. And the fact that he is denying a hypnotist. And the fact that mafia attacked the confirmed Medium on the night that the Crusader Doom was fake supposed to be protecting him. Likely hypnotist was converted to mafioso after GF died n2. Pretty clearly explains everything

5 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

literally called rory Coven leader in my post. Don't think I'd do that if I was Coven. I also was one of the early ones to vote for Medusa. And if we really do have a LO, they will confirm I've been on jailor every night.

eh nah, doesn't work like that, you know the game well enough to bus a fellow evil

5 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

It is just as likely that there is a framer as there is a hex master. Doom calling out a hex master and not a framer further supports the idea that he is mafia. And the fact that he is denying a hypnotist. And the fact that mafia attacked the confirmed Medium on the night that the Crusader Doom was fake supposed to be protecting him. Likely hypnotist was converted to mafioso after GF died n2. Pretty clearly explains everything

so either a framer made a perfect play or a hypnotist made a perfect play...definitely more likely than you simply being a coven

4 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

I literally called rory Coven leader in my post. Don't think I'd do that if I was Coven. I also was one of the early ones to vote for Medusa. And if we really do have a LO, they will confirm I've been on jailor every night.

It's a great way to buy yourself cover, especially considering rory was more or less dead to rights on D3. A smart player would certainly do that.

I'm not entirely sure we do have a lookout, which makes this whole process very difficult. Makes it very important for @Frozen Block to post today's results.

7 minutes ago, Ptyrell said:

Now that you say that, I think both would produce the same results. That's equally likely. It's a good theory for a Hypnotist, but I feel like a different role would have been promoted over one. We do know a promotion had to occur, since the Godfather was doing the dirty work.