Addendum to my list

Quik

Eh, why not add a few more names to the vault of people from the past 15 years?

• CowboyinAmerica @CowboyinAmerica
    • Until yesterday, I had no idea who Zach Warren was. Now I know it's CIA. I've never really talked much to him, but he's always seemed like a really level headed person whom I've respected a lot as a member here
  • Gus @Gustav
    • There was a point where I sent him poop emojis often, just so I could say I'd sent him shit. He also runs (ran?) the Town of Salem game that a lot of people enjoyed, which is nice of him.
  • McLovin
    • I don't know if he's ever created a new profile on this site, or if the other McLovins are imposters. He was one of the first players to use FA and bolt from Vasteras, so there's that, I guess.
  • Zero @Zero
    • Man, my memory is actually terrible when it comes to people from the past who aren't still around. To be fair, the last time I talked to a lot of those people was 10+ years ago. Zero gave me my first GM job, when he drafted Matt Bailey to Helsinki.
  • STZ @STZ
    • Another Leafs fan, and graphics gawd. Love you buddy
  • Will @Will
    • I used to bug him all the time with portal stuff before he went inactive. We also had some really good chats before the chat feature got yeeted ( @eaglesfan0366 bring back chat amirite?)

The one thing I remember about Zero, was his podcasts. I still have his voice in my memory bank. Good guy!

7 hours ago, fishy said:

the theme is 15 years old this season, last season was appreciation!!!! revoke the tpe~!!! no appreciation allowed !!!

I don’t think McLovin would say I showed him any appreciation 😂