Free Agency? More Like TREE AGENCY!

Tagger

THAT SICK BURN!

But anyways, an interesting point...Wait, the fuck am I saying? A point that exists is that Edwin Encarnacion is entering the final year of his contract next season, which is weird for a number of reasons. One is that the Wranglers are actually paying Encarnacion money to be a hockey player as bad as he is and two is that Encarnacion couldn’t possibly garner any interest in Free Agency because he is terrible. In fact, the British Broadcasting Communication, or whatever the BBC stands for, recently ran an article noticing that through all of the fouls he had performed, Edwin’s head now resembled the shape of the United Kingdom, but WITHOUT WALES, so their independence is coming obviously.

Stating his plans for free agency, Encarnacion said:

“I want to be the next Dwayne Chocolate or Skrillex, nahmsayin’. I don’t give a shit about cups, I just want to be dat guy who the shit teams grab in their “rebuild”, and I want to start, and I’m gonna add all my attributes to fighting and then fuck yeah.”

It should be noted that I typed the shit out of keyboard and have no idea what the fuck anything I wrote in this means, but to answer the question, no, I have not taken a shit in my Hockey suit, but I have in my Business suit.