Moscow is so lucky

jRuutu

w480-h288-n

27, 26, 24, and 22. That is how many goals Moscow has scored against Warsaw, Prague, Malmo, and London. The so-called hottest team in VHL has been feasting on inferior competition all season long, and I am frankly sick of it. When I look at the players in Moscow; what a group of flunkies. The players in Moscow are the luckiest in the VHL. Do any of them have what it takes to play against real competition that only the NA can provide? Do any of them have what it takes to play in front of demanding fans and even more demanding media than only the NA can provide?

274, 216, and 215. That is how many shots has been shot against Moscow net by Riga, Warsaw, and Prague. Is there more telling sign of the lack of quality that has plagued EU division for who knows how long? Moscow has scored 99 goals against four European teams, but Moscow has also faced just over 700 shots from three European teams. The teams and players in the EU do not understand what defense or structure means. They head into any game knowing that goals will be scored, shots will be shot, and there is no need to follow a plan of any kind. EU division is a circus.

386, 274, 269. That is how many shots Moscow has fired against Prague, Malmo, and Warsaw. Let's recap. Moscow scores a significant portion of their goals against EU teams. Moscow faces a significant portion of shots against EU teams, and Moscow shoots a significant portion of their shots against EU teams. Conclusion? Moscow has it easy. The players in Moscow have it easy. The only reason Emeritus in the net has such good numbers is the lack of quality in the EU teams. Go look at the scoring leaders. How many players do you see from Riga, Warsaw, and Prague? You see what, seven players from Riga, Warsaw, and Prague in the Top 30? You could put a bot in the net against Riga, Warsaw, and Prague, and you would still do well.

Overrated and lucky, are there more fitting words that can be used to describe Moscow and the players in Moscow? If you are short on cash, I encourage you to PM all the users and players in Moscow, ask them for seven numbers, then use those numbers in a Lottery of some sort. I know there is Eurojackpot tomorrow, so if you act quickly, tomorrow could be the day your life changes. All thanks to users and players of Moscow. They are that lucky. You could drop a Moscow player anywhere in the world, and within 30 minutes, they will be standing on top of gold, diamonds, or mushrooms. They are that lucky. If you want to find a stolen bicycle, ask a Moscow player to spit on a map, there is a 98% chance that the bicycle is found where the spit landed. They are that lucky. If you have a job interview and you are wondering what they might ask you, ask a Moscow player to ask you any question, there is an extremely good chance that question will be asked in the interview. They are that lucky.

Moscow and the players in Moscow = lucky.

19 hours ago, jRuutu said:

Do any of them have what it takes to play against real competition that only the NA can provide?

Is "real competition" in CGY not being able to pick up more than 6 points from any team not called NYA, VAN, LDN OR LAS? If so, I'm happy to play in the EU while beating teams from both conferences that will actually make the playoffs. 

IMG_4549.png

:clooney: