(S86) LW - Left Alone, TPE: 102

okochastar

Hey @okochastar! I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, the premier destination for developing VHL-calibre talent! We have a ton of ice time available for the taking, and my AGM @aimkin and I would love to help you create a superstar! Quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and one of us will send you a contract and we can get started!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

14 minutes ago, okochastar said:

Player Information

Username: okochastar

Player Name: Left Alone

Recruited From: SisterLeague

Position: LW

Height: 78 in.

Weight: 204 lbs.

Birthplace: Czechia

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey buddy and welcome to the league! We don't have much room left and cannot add you to the line up in Ottawa but I wish you the beat of luck!

Hey @okochastar!

Halifax would love to have you join the best forward group in the VHLM! We'd start you off on second line minutes but since you have a good amount of TPE, you'll likely get PP and PK time as well! We're looking to make a championship run this season and would be thrilled for you to join us for an unforgettable season.

Just quote this message and say #RidetheWave

TasiqJ4.jpg

Hello. I am a_Ferk and I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. I'm not going to lie, Mississauga is currently in a rebuild and we won't be competing this season. However, we would be able to offer you a huge amount of ice time so you would have some nice player stats.

If that sounds good to you, quote this post and add #releasethehounds.

Ahoy there @okochastar. Welcome back to the VHL! I am nurx GM of the Miami Marauders. As management in the VHLM it is our job to make sure you don't get tide down. Well, inorder to make sure this doesn't happen all you need is a little Vitamin Sea! You can get plenty of that on the beaches of Miami. In Miami, we are looking to make playoffs and make a playoff run. We can offer you 2nd line minutes with 2nd line special teams. If you are interested in joining our crew we would love to have you! To join the Marauders quote this message and respond with #FeelingNauti-cal

Edited by nurx

Aces_Bar.png

Welcome back @okochastar I'm Shindigs, the GM of the Las Vegas Aces.

We're just coming off winning back to back cups and have a strong roster looking for the first threepeat in VHLM history. For the time being all we're missing for a full regular season roster is one winger, which as it turns out, you are! So if you come join us in Sin City you'd have Top 6 minutes as well as PP time on top of that. Oh and if it helps we have Kobe the goat on our team as well.

So if you want to be the final missing piece in our forward core, just reply to this with "#Alone is All In!" and I'll send you a contract and get you setup in the Discord LR.

Howdy @okochastar, welcome back!

I’m Bulduray, GM of the prestigious Saskatoon Wild and we’re offering you a spot on our roster! Although we definitely aren’t favorites to win the cup, who doesn’t love a good ol’ underdog story?

We can offer you plenty of opportunities with your player including First Line Minutes and Special Teams. On top of that we have a fun and inclusive locker room that would love to have you!

So what do you say? If you want to join the Wild today please quote this message and respond with #GetWild.

Edited by Bulduray_1

Hello @okochastar and welcome back!

I'm Coleh, the GM for the Mexico City Kings and we're hoping you will join our team! This season, we are going on a run and potentially looking to be contenders and we could use your help! Here in Mexico, we pride ourselves on a welcoming community and a very active locker room. We are willing to offer you Second Line Minutes and also time on Special Teams. If this sounds interesting to you, and you're ready to join the Kings quote this with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract to get started!

Welcome to the VHL! My name is AJ, Houston Bulls GM. We just finished up the draft and have a solid forward core already that I’d love to add you to. At the moment I can offer you second line minutes, but with time and earning we can definitely move you up. Let me know your thoughts and if you choose us, quote this message saying #FlamingBulls. Good luck with your player’s career!

Hey @okochastar!! Even if you don’t rigged the sim for the Thunderbirds, I will like to offer you a place in Philadelphia! I know you always have wanted to play with future SBA superstar Sunglasses 🕶 Joyo and Care Bear well now you can just not playing basketball. But hockey Join our SQUAD play on our second lines and second line of the Power play. 
Have fun because we #Letspartyandgetsillyjoiningphilly

14 hours ago, jacobcarson877 said:

Hey @okochastar! I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, the premier destination for developing VHL-calibre talent! We have a ton of ice time available for the taking, and my AGM @aimkin and I would love to help you create a superstar! Quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and one of us will send you a contract and we can get started!

I like good ice time so #jointhebigfish and so forth :D