OrbitingDeath's Signatures: <request yours here>

OrbitingDeath

3 hours ago, der meister said:

If you want to do a weird one, a Sakamoto sig with some kind of map background and 'World Traveller' would be cool. Using Sakamoto himself, of course. Maybe little red pins in the map for the various cities he was traded to lol

Just to check, Sakamoto himself is a game character right? As your current sig has some sort of wrestler, but when searching for the name i get a blonde haired kid from a game :D

9 minutes ago, OrbitingDeath said:

Just to check, Sakamoto himself is a game character right? As your current sig has some sort of wrestler, but when searching for the name i get a blonde haired kid from a game :D

Correct. From Persona 5. Last season, a world tour sig seems fitting.

• 5 weeks later...

Ok here is a little more obscure one:

I dubbed the NYA Americans prospect Callum Gary Yannick Janser (my player) and Rin Kagamine (Rin/Sonnet's player) the 'Beauty and the Beast'.

It would be cool if you could combine the two in a NYA uniform (my player has the jersey number 7, Rin's is 02 (yes with a leading zero))

CGY's render is Mo Seider and Rin's is Rin Kagamine and in case you wonderd CGY is the Beauty and Rin is the Beast.

I am aware that this is quite the request and I would not be cross at you for telling me to F off ;)

Edited by Daniel Janser

On 11/30/2023 at 11:41 AM, Daniel Janser said:

Ok here is a little more obscure one:

I dubbed the NYA Americans prospect Callum Gary Yannick Janser (my player) and Rin Kagamine (Rin/Sonnet's player) the 'Beauty and the Beast'.

It would be cool if you could combine the two in a NYA uniform (my player has the jersey number 7, Rin's is 02 (yes with a leading zero))

CGY's render is Mo Seider and Rin's is Rin Kagamine and in case you wonderd CGY is the Beauty and Rin is the Beast.

I am aware that this is quite the request and I would not be cross at you for telling me to F off ;)

Thanks for that DJ....

Hope you like the result:

kFFyCoe.png

Note to self: claimed

Edited by OrbitingDeath

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2024 at 10:55 PM, fonziGG said:

Player Name: Yermolai Nabakov

Render: Kiril Kaprizov

Team: Philadelphia Reapers

WPwvznQ.png

Tried to make it look like an actual painting, hope you like the result  @fonziGG

Note to self: claimed for 1/28

Edited by OrbitingDeath

On 1/8/2024 at 3:24 AM, TrinityMonk said:

Player Name: Brash Candicoot

Player Render: Tyson Foerster

Team: Philadelphia Reapers

Maybe add some crash bandicoot flair if you're willing? 

wfn12VG.png

Hope you like it!

(Note to self: claimed for week 2/4)

Edited by OrbitingDeath

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2022 at 8:58 AM, OrbitingDeath said:

Player Name: Jørgen Løvstrøm 

Nickname: The Heartbreak Kid
Player Render: Doesn't really matter bc the mask. Ben Bishop is dope but it doesn't matter.
Team: Philadelphia Reapers. 

If the goalie pads could form a heart that would be sick but I understand if that is not possible... I have no clue how the hell this shit works. To me it's magic so I ask for magic idk. Anything you do I will love.