(S87) D - Kronchy Kardashian, TPE: 75

Garsh

Hello @Garsh love your new player name definitely my favorite Kardashian already! I can offer you time on the second pairing we have a very good squad and if you like cinderella story I suggest you to join the Reapers because we are going to be the underdog who every top team is afraid to play against IF you want to join the best team in the VHLM quote this with the #partyinphillyKardyisready

@Garsh your playing in new York. It is incredibly disappointing this season. What isn't disappointing is the Miami Marauders who are 3rd in the league. A defenseman would help us a lot and would play first pairing minutes and I believe push us over the last little "hump". Let's go Miami!

@Garsh

hello garsh I want you on Houston so bad I sent a wavier from my phone, while writing a test, if that’s no deduction I don’t know what is, and that exactly what to expect from me if you join Houston

so just do it, make the bulls great again

just quote and say #Flaming bulls

Now I’m going to go finish my test now

your now failing minion

Minion| Houston AGM 

Love the name @Garsh 

HFX can offer 2nd line minutes and perhaps special teams depending how things play out, would love to have you round out our defense for a cup run! Just say #SettingSail and I'll take care of the rest homie

We love the Kardashian‘s in Saskatoon!

We can offer you plenty of opportunities with 2nd line pairings and special teams minutes.

#GetWild to join the family!

Edited by Bulduray_1

Hello and welcome back @Garsh!

Have you ever wanted to be Royalty? Be a King perhaps? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Not only will you get a very stylish crown, you’ll get to play for one of the most prestigious organizations in recent history! If you wish to join the Kings, quote this with #CROWNME and we’ll send you a contract right away!

Give me your clicking prowess and we'll be unstoppable @Garsh. #Kardashian is All In! you know you want to. We just had one of your top 4 dmen go IA. So we actually kinda have a potential Top 4 opening as well just needing 2 dmen for a full playoff roster in general.

6 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Give me your clicking prowess and we'll be unstoppable @Garsh. #Kardashian is All In! you know you want to. We just had one of your top 4 dmen go IA. So we actually kinda have a potential Top 4 opening as well just needing 2 dmen for a full playoff roster in general.

#Kardashian is All In!