Steve Lattimer Ready To Roll?

pugsood

The Sun Gazzette is beginning a new monthly column that will cover the new playing career of Steve Lattimer, who has recently joined the VHL. Beat reporter Michael J. Smith will be sitting down with Lattimer every month in his hometown of Mooselookmeguntic, Maine. 

Smith: So you decided to join the league?

Lattimer: I did. For reasons that are only adjacently related to the VHL itself. I basically was forced to join the league for all intents and purposes, and I'm none too happy about it if I'm being honest. That being said, I'm here, so it is what it is.

Smith: Wait, what?

Lattimer: Yeah, I know. Stupid rules breed stupider behaviors, so here we are. I'd wax poetic about how stupid some of these people are who are forcing these kinds of activities, but I'd rather not because I already feel like they're out to get me either way. It's amazing how people can think that they're above reproach when in reality they're probably just really shitty human beings.

Smith: Okay well I won't press on that but maybe I'll come back to that topic. So what exactly are your aspirations in the VHL?

Lattimer: To have a player that's as active as I necessarily need to be, that's it. No more, no less. I plan on doing the bare minimum. What that means, I actually have no idea since I've never been in the VHL before.

Smith: So what does that mean in practice?

Lattimer: It means that I'll sign with whichever General Manager, it doesn't matter to me. Whichever team, doesn't matter to me. I'll make virtually no effort whatsoever. If someone wants to lead me to water, I'll click a few buttons maybe but that's it. I'll have no personal investment in this league, won't spend any time on the forums, etc. Like I said, it is what it is. About the most effort I plan on expending is sitting down with you, Michael.

Smith: Okay, so what's next?

Lattimer: I guess I need to sign with a team? I'll sign with anyone. I guess as of this interview I've already had a few people reach out. I'll tell them what I'm telling you right now, in fact I'm going to point them to this interview. They can DM me on Discord which is my preferred communication channel, and we can talk there. I plan on just signing immediately and not being involved in much at all. My discord contact information is: davesport5#3011 You can pass that along.

This wraps up our first edition of our monthly column with Steve Lattimer, newly minted member of the VHL.

Bro get over it, you got to waste 1.5 irl years making up BS player brands for players you didn't have (and then copy pasting it to EFL) all so you could get 2 TPE/month for your mid at best SBA players

Jokes on all 3 leagues for letting you get away with that shit, now jokes on you for being triggered that they did the right thing

9 hours ago, pugsood said:

It's amazing how people can think that they're above reproach when in reality they're probably just really shitty human beings.

Yeah that's a pretty accurate description of yourself

2 hours ago, NSG said:

Bro get over it, you got to waste 1.5 irl years making up BS player brands for players you didn't have (and then copy pasting it to EFL) all so you could get 2 TPE/month for your mid at best SBA players

Jokes on all 3 leagues for letting you get away with that shit, now jokes on you for being triggered that they did the right thing

Yeah that's a pretty accurate description of yourself

I was TOLD to copy/paste. I wasn't trying to pull a fast one on the SBA. Why don't you look at yourself in the mirror, and your leadership who led a first gen astray. Ever think about that? No, of course not.

Triggered? Look at what you wrote, how emotional are you, you wrote on TWO websites about this. What a loser.

Oh yeah, 'mid at best' - my first gen was an MVP, but yeah, good job criticizing an active user and earner. That's a really healthy thing for the league, right?

2 minutes ago, pugsood said:

I was TOLD to copy/paste. I wasn't trying to pull a fast one on the SBA. Why don't you look at yourself in the mirror, and your leadership who led a first gen astray. Ever think about that? No, of course not.

Triggered? Look at what you wrote, how emotional are you, you wrote on TWO websites about this. What a loser.

Oh yeah, 'mid at best' - my first gen was an MVP, but yeah, good job criticizing an active user and earner. That's a really healthy thing for the league, right?

Now look whos triggered hm

2 minutes ago, NSG said:

Also being told to copy paste and actually doing it is stupid af

Like did they not teach you about plagarism in school or something

Okay so now you're calling me stupid for listening to senior members of the site who tell me if I want to earn an extra 2 TPE a month to just copy and paste both articles. Wow what is wrong with you.

19 minutes ago, pugsood said:

Okay so now you're calling me stupid for listening to senior members of the site who tell me if I want to earn an extra 2 TPE a month to just copy and paste both articles. Wow what is wrong with you.

Oh so if senior members of a fake basketball website told you to jump off a cliff you would do it too