(S87) C - Jimi Jaks, TPE: 80

ke1vi

Hello @kelvi Miami is a very good team looking to secure a great position entering the end of the season. We arent the favorite right now but we aren't going to miss playoffs. I can offer you 2nd line with a some PP time. You would be a great addition to Miami and put us very close to contending status. Just quote if you want to join Miami!

Hello @kelvi and welcome back!

Would you like to join the recreates in Mexico for a great time? We have a great community and an even better locker room that you can vibe in for the rest of the season, and you can always #BLAMECOLE when we lose! If this sounds like something you'd like to be apart of, quote this with #ALLINMEXICO and we'll send you a contract!

Howdy @kelvi! We are looking for at least one more forward to fill out our team so we can make a deep push in the playoffs! We can offer first line minutes and too special teams minutes.

Just reply with #GetWild to join our cause!

Edited by Bulduray_1

1 hour ago, badcolethetitan said:

Hello @kelvi and welcome back!

Would you like to join the recreates in Mexico for a great time? We have a great community and an even better locker room that you can vibe in for the rest of the season, and you can always #BLAMECOLE when we lose! If this sounds like something you'd like to be apart of, quote this with #ALLINMEXICO and we'll send you a contract!

what's my minutes lookin like in Mexico? 

Hi @kelvi, I'm piffer the AGM of the Reapers. We are one of the best scoring offenses as of late but only have 3rd line minutes immediately available. Special teams playing time would be based on how you play at this present juncture. If you are down to join up reply with #fearthereaper and we'd be excited to bring you on board.

2 hours ago, kelvi said:

Realistically, probably bottom 6 either Line 3 or Line 4. I want to be upfront with you and not try to lie. However, we are trying things out at the moment, so it's a bit up in the air.

I will say bottom 6, Line 3 to be exact, is probably the answer.

On 10/5/2022 at 9:42 PM, kelvi said:

You could be top six with Houston, this is minion the bulls agm welcome back, just quote with #FlamingBulls to join 

Edited by UnknownMinion

On 10/5/2022 at 10:57 PM, Bulduray_1 said:

Howdy @kelvi! We are looking for at least one more forward to fill out our team so we can make a deep push in the playoffs! We can offer first line minutes and too special teams minutes.

Just reply with #GetWild to join our cause!

#GetWild

6 hours ago, kelvi said:

#GetWild

Amazing! I’ll get you that contract and locker room link up shortly!

Edited by Bulduray_1