(S87) D - Full Player Name, TPE: 41

Matt_O

Hello @Matt_O! Welcome back.

I am the GM of the Pickles, a team in the Junior Showcase, a rookie/prospect tournament taking place in the off-season. Looking for a place to get back into the groove and have some fun right away? This tournament is a great opportunity to get settled and show us what you can do while you wait for the VHLM draft! I can offer you a spot on our 2nd defense pairing with possibly some special teams minutes as well. If you're interested in joining our team, reply to this message with #SlicedToWin

We'd love to have you!

Edited by animal74

hi @Matt_O, I'm the GM for the Brigade in the Junior Showcase Tournament. We have one of the most diverse locker rooms in the tourney featuring at least a player from every VHLM team except the Hounds. We hope to compete but more importantly I want to reward our most active participants with playing time, no matter their TPE. If you are interested in joining a solid team with solid and supportive teammates, quote this and say #fowardmarch to enlist! 

Howdy there partner, It's good to see a returning face round these parts. The Steel (A team in the Junior Showcase Tournament) Needs your help, we can offer 2nd pair minutes and will give you powerplay minutes. IF you are interested reply to this topic with #ForgedInSteel

WAW6aw3HOce1ixvvbJX7wpkFWzdpqX2tCbmvAGCP1d-YTvnbpxfRjmTnoHwSSn18yFLWvo7CltUZc8wtVqkIPfu2kipM5nt1gtQP9dYeCMYh8uPaeVPTm4B345_kbTeI1rUp-47xnFs3I_hRwT2V9Zj1XM77bYrutEbvWr0UWk0TZjMQ4J1cin64CQ

24 minutes ago, Pifferfish said:

hi @Matt_O, I'm the GM for the Brigade in the Junior Showcase Tournament. We have one of the most diverse locker rooms in the tourney featuring at least a player from every VHLM team except the Hounds. We hope to compete but more importantly I want to reward our most active participants with playing time, no matter their TPE. If you are interested in joining a solid team with solid and supportive teammates, quote this and say #fowardmarch to enlist! 

@Matt_Oi forgot to mention you will likely get 1st or 2nd pairing time depending how we decide to split our defense up.

53 minutes ago, animal74 said:

Hello @Matt_O! Welcome back.

I am the GM of the Pickles, a team in the Junior Showcase, a rookie/prospect tournament taking place in the off-season. Looking for a place to get back into the groove and have some fun right away? This tournament is a great opportunity to get settled and show us what you can do while you wait for the VHLM draft! I can offer you a spot on our 2nd defense pairing with possibly some special teams minutes as well. If you're interested in joining our team, reply to this message with #SlicedToWin

We'd love to have you!

#SlicedToWin

Thanks for the offers, but playing on a team called the Pickles is too hard to pass up