(S87) C - MIKE, TPE: 54

coolguy321

Hello @coolguy321. Unfortunately you joined the league a little late to be in the draft, but we can officially offer you a spot on the Miami Marauders. If you are interested please quote this message and I can get a contract sent over to you!

@coolguy321hey there. I'm the AGM for the Philadelphia Reapers. We are the reigning VHLM Champs and need talents such as yourself to contend once again. I'm currently not totally sure how much ice time we have to throw around but if you earn consistently you can quickly make the Top 6 and get special teams minutes. Quite this with #fearthereaper to get signed up.

giphy.gif

Howdy @coolguy321! Welcome to the VHL!

I’m Bulduray, GM of the prestigious Saskatoon Wild and we’re offering you a spot on our roster! We are looking at a competitive season for Saskatoon, and we are looking for all the help we can get!

We can offer you plenty of opportunities with your player including Third Line Minutes . But with a highly likely opportunity to move up to the second line depending on your activity. On top of that, we have a fun and inclusive locker room that would love to have you!

So what do you say? If you want to join the Wild today please quote this message and respond with #GetWild. After that, I can send you a locker room invite and a contract. After that, we can grow your player into a star!

Welcome to the league @coolguy321! I am the GM for Las Vegas Aces and we're looking to add a valuable player like you to our team. 

I would like to offer you a spot on the team as a top line center that will get plenty of ice time. We have a locker room that is interactive and we would love to expand the team even more with MIKE. Our team may not be the most competitive this season but I can provide lots of ice time for MIKE. 

If you are interested, quote this message and respond with #MIKE Is All In!