Jardy’s Nodesode #39: Questions Pt. 3 - A Too Long Pod

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

I probably make bad words?

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Nodesode-39-Questions-Pt--3---A-Too-Long-Pod-e1qiiqf

Today, I spend 3 minutes talking about work, claim there’s less background noise despite not realizing until after that I didn’t have the music down all the way, very briefly discuss Poopy’s free agency journey, and of course answer @Phil’s latest set of questions.

Mentions:

@Dil @nurx @kirbithan @Anthique @John Cimarno @Steve @Berocka @Gustav  @Thunder

Fuck yeah I like the 20 minute podcast!!   More opportunity for you to say some good shit!!  Plus there’s always that chance for you to go off on an idiot driver, which i havent heard in a while.  Not even from @Spartan .  I think spartan is driving like an old lady these days.  Always enjoy your podcasts.  They’re poopy…

47 minutes ago, Dil said:

what the fuck did i just listen to

A podcast where I describe your grandmother using your blended innards as pickle brine.

44 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Fuck yeah I like the 20 minute podcast!!   More opportunity for you to say some good shit!!  Plus there’s always that chance for you to go off on an idiot driver, which i havent heard in a while.  Not even from @Spartan .  I think spartan is driving like an old lady these days.  Always enjoy your podcasts.  They’re poopy…

Yeah, I can’t bitch at drivers when I’m not moving. I did pause when the excavator arm swung closer than I expected though.

VHL Canucks fans in TEARS at being out-merchandised by the Roughriders.

I went and verified that this was at least true as of 2011...which, given the hype for them in 2011, is arguably more glorious than that being true now. I kinda hope it is because I literally never think about the Roughriders and before today I couldn't have told you where they played.

Glad I could seduce you 😈 If I ever went FA with Vandelay (or anyone else, not that the current goaler market makes FA super realistic, at least not with a lot of options) thinking about who I'd be talking to as a member of that team would do a lot to influence my decision, and that's why I also think it's important to represent your team as a player. The GM can do a lot of work in this regard and is usually the most important component, but spamming "Art Vandelay" on the forum might eventually make someone want to play with Art Vandelay.