Tate's Retirement Podcast (Closed)

Tate

Dear VHL Members,

I am going to do one final podcast where I answer any/all questions from any/all members.  Feel free to post any questions below and you will be tagged once my retirement podcast is posted. 

Thank you in advance!

Edited by Tate

You know what, I'll just make this my presser for the week.

1. I want to say that I really love that you have your own strong opinions on a lot that goes on in our league--and I think you have a lot of good to say on a lot of topics. That said, it's no secret that some of your threads generally haven't gone over very well. Why would you say that's happened to you in particular (as compared to, say, some of my posts complaining about moderation, or those from some other members)? What do you still stand by, and is there anything you wish you could take back?

2. You've always come across as very professional, and a lot of what you've talked about seems to concern itself with the philosophy of how to run and conduct oneself within a business. How closely do you think the VHL should mirror a workplace (and how close do you think it is)? 

3. Out of nowhere, you're made a league commissioner. What do you do to make the league the way you think it should be?

4. What do you think the VHL can learn from you, and what have you learned from the VHL?

5. There have been plenty of non-controversial things about your time in the VHL that a lot of people seem to forget. How do you want to be remembered as a VHL member? 

6. What have you appreciated about your time in the VHL?

1.  What will do with all the free time now that you dont want to do any podcasts?

2.  How do you compare your podcast skills to others? (You can’t use me as an example cuz I still dont have the stones to do one)

3.  Do you like the current tpe/minutes for podcasts or should there be changes?

4.  Why is Brian Payne @Scurvyafraid to drop the gloves against Jake Thunder?

5.  How long have you been in VHL and have your teams won any championships?

6.  What will it take to keep you doing podcasts?

thanks

• Tate changed the title to Tate's Retirement Podcast (AMA - Closes on Dec 11)

1. I’m not crying; you’re crying…? 

2. will you slip into my DMs from time to time? 

3. do you feel a sense of peace that you’ve decided to step away and you’ve let everyone know?

4. when I go inactive, I will probably just fade into the mist. Stop checking the discord and sims  as often, claim only welfare and then just not recreate. Is this a bad way to go?

5. what 3 pieces of advice would you give a brand new member?

6. what would you do if we randomly bumped into one another on the street.

it’s been terrific having you here. You’re doing what’s best for you and I can’t fault you for that, but you’ll be missed! All the best good sir and ill see you around!!

1. Why are you asking yourself questions in your retirement thread?

2. Do you plan to answer these questions during your last podcast?

3. Is this just a fake post to get 2 TPE and work the system?

4. Should others look at this very example and do the same thing?

5. How silly is it to ask six questions for 2 TPE?

6. Why does the league make us continually do miniscule tasks?

• Tate changed the title to Tate's Retirement Podcast (Closed)
  • 10 months later...