Warsaw re-signs Players, but questions remain

Scurvy

With an early off-season the Warsaw Predators are disappointed in their early playoff exit. Losing in 7 to a very underrated Prague club the Preds have some unanswered questions going into S87.  With tough cap issues and some glaring defensive needs the Preds are going to try to bring as many of the core nucleus that has brought success over the last few seasons, to include a Cup win.

Team GM  @N0HBDYwasted no time bringing back defensemen, Brian Payne and Jeff Buffy @Strider.  Both Dmen play a heavy rough game and Payne has some offensive upside provided he can stay out of the penalty box. 

The GM also signed Gritty goal scorer Brendan Marner @MetalToday, and the quiet and effective duo in Sock Monkey @chiknand Johnny Xavier @Johnny_HX.  Both are quiet professionals who have put up 20 goals in the last two season and more is expected in the coming years.  

The tough questions are can the Preds re-sign two elite forwards in Girts Galvins @Girts and Vasile Lamb @dlamb.  Both are truly amazing players and even better teammates.  I am not sure how it works with Cap and all that and the Preds still need to find a goalie and maybe another Defenseman.

My hope is that they all return, and we can make another cup run but I recognize the business of the game and it can’t always work out.  Either way I wish all Preds current and former the best of luck in the league.