Earning Experience in VHLM and VHLE

STZ

I have always liked to entertain the idea of rewarding players who do well in the sim. The concept of how your player does each year playing into how much experience points you can add to your player has been a staple in the VHL ever since I’ve been around in S30. The concept is pretty simple, every player who plays in the VHL gets points (not considered TPE) that they can apply to the STHS stat Experience - and the amount is based off how well your team did last season.

With this in mind, I think it would be cool to have a little experience reward if you were to win the championship in either the VHLM or VHLE. Experience isn’t a meta stat and it would just make the championship wins a little more special.

This would make a lot of sense in real life terms as well. For example, a player who has won championships at the junior level has value as a player who can get it done. Imagine a player who has played 5 seasons in the VHLE and won the championship every year - wouldn’t you expect them to go into the VHL with some sort of elevated stat in Experience?

Just an idea, but would be a very minor change that I think would be cool in concept.