Magazine Job Posting - VHL Headlines

STZ

Hi,

Apply within to be a writer for the VHL Magazine. The article we are looking for a writer for is the VHL Headlines. It was previously done by Bora, and it is the introductory article which sums up the VHL of the past week both in sim and on the forums. 

I'll make the decision by Friday Oct 17. This job is a commitment to writing an article EVERY week and in a timely manner. Please take that into consideration, and if you can't do the required work, don't apply. 

I apply, I have been wanting to get on the VHL mag for awhile now and would like to be the writer for the headlines article. I have been on the VHLM mag for 19 articles now and have been consistent each week. I would like to start writing about the VHL because there is more to write about and more stuff goes on in general than the VHLM.

I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Hired.

IR - if you can show you can post an MS every week for the next four weeks I'll hire you for another spot.

Kesler - you're already on the VHLM mag. I'll need to talk to him if we want to bring you to our team.