Claimed:KölnCast: Episode 5

AwfulHomesick

Episode 5

After a week absence, the CologneCast is back! This week's guest was a little different than what you're used to. We're hoping to get more guests outside of Cologne to appear on the show in the future (except for Draper).

Thanks for tuning in, and we hope to see you again next week.

EDIT: Now in mono!

Edited by AwfulHomesick

Don't get jealous because I dominate fantasy sports. Ha, I get your point. I'd still participate in the non- TPE paying fantasy sports so it wouldn't be a problem for me. Oh and at least mention Boomchenko's contribution to Cologne. That train gif thread didn't make itself you know! Kendrick and I ran that shit.

• Senior Admin

Content: 3/3

Glad to see this back this week. Last week both you guys and the pajodcast were on hiatus so I essentially had nothing to listen to/grade/further enable my severe procrastination problem. I think Street made fair points, but you can see my opinion on all of his suggestions in each of their threads. Slobo leaving sucks for us, but, as Kendrick pointed out, it may help our cap situation. Additionally, having STZ, Slobo, and myself all as elite defensemen might have done more harm than good from the way the sim supposedly works. As for my donations, this site provides a lot of entertainment for me and I know first hand the costs of hosting/forum licenses, so I like helping out. The rewards are nice, as well. Here is the resume you requested:

Favorite chips: Salt & Vinegar (preferably Covered Bridge or Lays)

Favorite board game: This is a tough one. I've always like Scattergories and Monopoly. 
Favorite member of the Cologne Cast: This is a tough one too but I'll go with David.

Of course I don't want to become a host, it's going to be hard enough finding someone to grade a podcast for one week if I end up being a guest let alone permanently! 

Professionalism: 2/2

Yep, good as always. You were suggesting that I give you a 0.25 and to that I say...have you ever listened to a pajodcast? 

Editing: 1/1

Sounded good to me. 

Overall: 6/6