San Diego GM Hiring

Spartan

It is me!

I'd like to begin by both thanking @jacobcarson877 for his time as the Marlins GM, and congratulating him on his new position with London in the VHL. There's no doubt that Jacob's time in San Diego was anything short of inspiring as we've seen his name constantly appear in Elmebeck nominations, and the San Diego organization has continuously introduced quality members and players into the greater VHL community. We'll certainly miss his exceptional contributions in the VHLM but wish him the best of luck (except against Moscow) in the VHL.

Now to the hole he leaves behind. Gus and I were pleasantly surprised at the group who applied and felt that we had a very strong crop to choose from. Our selection is someone who is returning to GM'ing in the VHLM after an excellent stint in the past. With such large shoes to fill in, we feel confident that this candidate will be able to step in and instantly make their mark while continuing the high standards recent Marlins GM's have held. Please congratulate the new San Diego GM:

Spoiler

@Arce

remote control car GIF by HPI Racing

Some very big shoes to fill here, Jacob did an unbelievable job with San Diego and I am hoping I can continue that winning trend and keeping new members motivated, and helping them transition to the next step. Very happy to be back in the M!