VHL GMs: Public Service Announcement

JardyB10

@VHL GM It’s that time of year again… scouting season! I’ve been getting a few messages from GMs gauging my interest in their teams, and I ultimately figured I’d make this post instead.

No doubt many of you look upon my Bjorking player as a prospective high pick in the upcoming draft. I’m here to tell you to definitely not do this

As some of you perhaps know by now, BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson will be spending his entire career in the VHLE. That means once I hit 399 or 400 TPE or whatever, I’m retiring from earning points and will coast for the remaining 8-9 seasons of my career, preferably becoming an inactive legend in the process.

So do NOT waste your top picks on me, though I do highly encourage you to select me in the dregs of the draft and paying me as much as allowable and inviting me to lurk in your locker room.

Thank you, and good luck in the draft, and congratulations to the Calgary Wranglers for being the most dope franchise ever and finally proving it this past season. :cheers: 

On 3/23/2023 at 4:04 PM, N0HBDY said:

@JardyB10why not just sit 299 tpe so that way a gm can't call you up if they dare draft you

Already too late, also I want to actually be good in the E. Also technically it would make my life easier if I got called up, I could just soft retire from earning TPE on the spot as opposed to 399 TPE!

Edited by JardyB10

2 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Already too late, also I want to actually be good in the E. Also technically it would make my life easier if I got called up, I could just soft retire from earning TPE on the spot as opposed to 399 TPE!

9th overall it is.