I made a mistake

Press:tell me why i

It was a dum thing

Press:tell me why i

I wanna play hockey

Press:tell me why u

I wanna win the big game

And than the Gm talked about it and it was a boring Press

Bedirhan was happy for ones in his life and than,his Phone whent off a lady was on the line,she said she was a one night stand and his daughter is born and he need to take care of her.Bedirhan ask how old is she 17 and than he said what is her name,the lady said Aurora Skylight she plays for universitey of halifax she plays every position and than Bedirhan thought to visit her,And whent after all the things to The school and than he whent to the hockey team.Luck was struct and he whent to halifax uni vs yale and the game was amazing 

SKYLIGHT IS RACING WITH HER SPEED AND SHE CUTS THE DEFENCE OF SHE FLIPS THE PUCK AND A SHOT TRUE THE NET! 

SKYLIGHT GIVES A LONG PASS TO HER TEAM MATE AND ITS A NOTHER ASSIST

SKYLIGHT SHE BLOCKS THE 7 FOOT 200 POUNDS DEFENCE WITH HER BODY

Bedirhan was trilled whent to the gm pace and ask to talk to her and said im her father,Bedirhan waited after the game but watched it and after whent to her after the game,Skylight said dont touch me creep but than saw Paard and kicks him in the balls,Bedirhan was down on the grond and than she relized it is her father and said, where the Hell you think you can talk to me leaving me for youre career, but than in a long time she relized the situation of his, they talked for hours and she said her story

Aurora Skylight age 17

Born:Canada Halifax

Position every god dam position but is mostly center

School universitey of Halifax 

She talked about going to Halifax because her idol was a good player 

Bedirhan was saying good bye after a good Coffee and whent home and than said onething i wil try to win for you and she Waved happy goodbye for now

Bedirhan was training hard and hard he was going crazy in the Gym and skate fast he was doing olies and a tre flip and more he was doing a 900 on a ramp but than skate on ice and ice dance as training a wierd thing of him but he things it wil help good and he wil do good he was shooting puks left and right and center he was amazing in a amazing form he was amazing turkish legend, what wil he do in the games he would love it and be a good player.

I hope you like this story it would be his last season than his daughter she wil be Center and a strong small shooter with passes like Beckham with her small body or tall or heavy i dont know but she is going to be next season wonder and killer of the goal post im going to creath it like comics

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

I know youre confused its fun and i wil create the Paard univers 

17 hours ago, Bedirhan said:

SKYLIGHT SHE BLOCKS THE 7 FOOT 200 POUNDS DEFENCE WITH HER BODY

The only question I have is how a 17 year old girl is out there playing contact hockey with 7 feet 200 pounds people. Also if she body checked them what even is her weight and height cause you said small so a small girl would be like 5 feet to 5 feet 5 maybe so she must be on heavly addicted to steroids

Edited by vincentlg2007

3 hours ago, vincentlg2007 said:

The only question I have is how a 17 year old girl is out there playing contact hockey with 7 feet 200 pounds people. Also if she body checked them what even is her weight and height cause you said small so a small girl would be like 5 feet to 5 feet 5 maybe so she must be on heavly addicted to steroids

She got paardenkrachten aka horse power

1 hour ago, ShawnGlade said:

what

Look its part of the story she is going to be the best thing of the story and you going to love her charachter

1 hour ago, vincentlg2007 said:

horse power isn't a thing tho it's a measurement unit 

Nah she got horse power in everything man she is fast and a great shooter that is why horsepower