Take Me Back to Eden - Sleep Token

Spartan

Quite a fitting song for what I wanted to cover in this quick VHL.com article. Nico's final season is nearly upon us, so there's naturally some reflection and looking ahead to be done this offseason. It's fairly common knowledge that as a user, I am fairly unsuccessful in the VHL with 0 Cup wins of any sort at any level. I had hoped being aggressive with team-hopping would help a bit in that aspect, choosing to be on teams that I felt were well built to make a serious run. For whatever reason, we sit here with 8 season's under Nico's belt with an MVP win and a goal lead, and nothing else really. 

For now, Nico will likely play out his final season in Prague as there is still a year left on his contract. Whether Prague will actually keep the aged forward will be something to keep an eye on this offseason. Prague was plagued by frustration after a premature postseason exit despite winning the S88 Victory Cup, and GM Acyd Burn is not shy to be aggressive in his moves to position his team as best as he can for the future.

For now, all Nico can really look forward to is the end. Sadly I won't be recreating at the deadline, so we'll see how enjoyable this final season will be.

22 minutes ago, Spartan said:

At the deadline 👀

Nice that you added this as I was going to say;" You are recreating , Right?" but now I don`t really need to right?

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

20 minutes ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Nice that you added this as I was going to say;" You are recreating , Right?" but now I don`t really need to right?

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Who knows tbh. Still a long time to go

On 5/22/2023 at 10:23 PM, Spartan said:

At the deadline 👀

I hate that I know exactly what your recreate plan is from this. Color me not surprised (and ready to write a lot about it) if lots of others follow…but it’s a smart move so props for that. 

26 minutes ago, Gustav said:

I hate that I know exactly what your recreate plan is from this. Color me not surprised (and ready to write a lot about it) if lots of others follow…but it’s a smart move so props for that. 

I think you're reading into it too much. However, there is something that I think has been abused and I've mentioned it a few times in BoG. Don't think many others agree. 

21 hours ago, Spartan said:

I think you're reading into it too much. However, there is something that I think has been abused and I've mentioned it a few times in BoG. Don't think many others agree. 

Wym

20 minutes ago, v.2 said:

Wym

That Moscow hasn't allowed to win a finals, it's a massive conspiracy that stretches to the very top of the league. The IA members aren't as IA as you think.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF