S89 VHLM GM Openings

Spartan

Hello all,

As usual, we are looking to hire for the VHLM to fill open spots within our GM ranks. For now, we say farewell to @nurx after he stepped up to lead Miami and are primarily looking to hire for that organization.

However, we may find out over the course of the offseason that more hirings are needed. We're tentatively planning up to 3 new GMs being added for next season - so feel free to apply even if Miami isn't your first choice. And definitely don't be dissuaded from applying if you see a veteran going for the job!

Serious applications only in this thread, anything else will be sent to the gulag. Feel free to DM me or Gus with any questions about M GM'ING.

I would like to apply. I hope to uphold the standards expected of GMs in the league. Thanks for the opportunity. With that being said, I would also be very interested in an Asst GM spot if one is open. It would give me the chance to learn the ropes. But if you feel I am worthy, I will gladly be a GM and use the resources of the league to make sure I do things correctly.