Philadelphia Reapers AGM Application!

Pifferfish

Okay, I'd like to start by thanking @Emperor_Funfor his two seasons of help but now I'm looking to change things up a bit and not keep the AGM position stagnant for too long. If you'd like to learn from a 2-Time Founder's Cup Champ, apply!

duties will include:

-press conferences

-Being receptive to questions on roster and lineup decisions

-being attentive to the Reapers locker room and player needs when they are brought up

Edited by Pifferfish

Some have said I am the most attentive person... People have been talking for a while saying it saying "he's sooo attentive and also cool but sooo attentive" I can also cook up a good press conference maybe idk Ive never tried.

Anyways pick me pick me!

55 minutes ago, RJMW said:

Some have said I am the most attentive person... People have been talking for a while saying it saying "he's sooo attentive and also cool but sooo attentive" I can also cook up a good press conference maybe idk Ive never tried.

Anyways pick me pick me!

No one can compete with sriracha boi

19 hours ago, Pifferfish said:

Okay, I'd like to start by thanking @Emperor_Funfor his two seasons of help but now I'm looking to change things up a bit and not keep the AGM position stagnant for too long. If you'd like to learn from a 2-Time Founder's Cup Champ, apply!

duties will include:

-press conferences

-Being receptive to questions on roster and lineup decisions

-being attentive to the Reapers locker room and player needs when they are brought up

I will apply, though if I am accepted its not 100% since I applied to be a gm and if I don’t get it try to be a agm if z is selected

48 minutes ago, JCV said:

I will apply, though if I am accepted its not 100% since I applied to be a gm and if I don’t get it try to be a agm if z is selected

No problem. I have enough applicants to make it work out even if you get a GM spot... but Mr. Game 7 wouldnt be a bad addition to any coaching staff

@VattghernCZ @Starchychaff @Otis Boudreaux Jr @JCV @RJMW @jfaly @Will3 

thank you to all of you for your applications. But we have reached a decision. While all of you would be wonderful candidates only 1 can be AGM. I know I've already reached out to each of you personally in DMs and I mean it when I say I wish I could just make all 7 of you a council of AGMs lol, but you each deserve a chance to have this role to yourselves even if it's with other franchises. 

the new AGM is...

JFALY!!!