Town of Salem #27

Gustav

• Gustav locked this topic

The day is over! For you, and for Gustav, who finally gets back home after a good minute.

This day has had an interesting twist on it, with some endgaming being interrupted by a "not so fast" from our probably-still-drunk-but-now-legit Mayor. When all is said and done, the Mayor has successfully led a charge against @woog, who some believe is acting like an esterjay.

Esterjay?

Spoiler

Not esterjay. COVEN LEADER.

giphy.gif

Last will:

Spoiler

Nights got lonely in the Coven when we lost our potioner. He  had the best love potions, and that made sharing the one bed in our hut more bearable. When it was just the three of us, we had to make do with awkward tickling and alcohol, but it wasn’t the same. Our necromancer tried and failed to reanimate the potioner, so sad. Since then, we’ve just been trying to find out who the doctor was, just in case he could do something.  And to eat him.
I look forward to OMG’s pustules taking you all. Good night.

For some reason, hitting ctrl+I is not italicizing Gustav's text tonight but opening up the Mail app and copying and pasting the entire contents of this thread into a blank message. Gustav has no idea why.

Gustav will also be up around the same time tomorrow as today. Prepare thine actions.

List of living players (8)

It's time for Day 6, under Gustav, with liberty and justice for all, and the town wakes up to all the signs of a JUGGERNAUT attack. This time, it's @Ptyrell, who's claimed to be a VETERAN.

Ptyrell was not a Vet.

Spoiler

He was a DOCTOR.

Last will:

Spoiler

N1: omg, i was poisoned
N2: self heal, don't fully trust jhatty yet and CL could control him if not lying
N3: adrest - guessing CL sends vigi into him
N4: GLU
N5: Doom

I think coven tried to send a vigi after me on n4, but forgot that vigi had no bullets, which is why they think I have defense. That's why I lied about being vet to play into that more instead of coming out as doc.

Below is 100% everyone's role. Prioritize eagles first, then omg after turning into pestilence, then Subject 3rd.

No matter what jhatty says, he will almost certainly haunt Town if given the opportunity and give the win to evils if he can.

Eagles - poisoner
Subject - necro

Jhatty - jester
Omg - PB

Ptyrell - doc
Doom - invest
GLU - mayor
Adrest - spy 

Gustav may also be mildly late tonight, but again is not sure.

List of living players (7)

• Gustav unlocked this topic
13 minutes ago, Adrest245 said:

Rip. It's my last day today then. Was poisoned

Did you get any useful information? Regardless, let's ensure that you're the last one.

VOTE EAGLESFAN036: 1 (Dooms)

Just now, GoodLeftUndone said:

So ptyrells will not entirely accurate since it doesn't account for a Juggernaut being left. 

The Jugg attack came from a Necromancer using Spartan's body - it's the same Juggernaut, not a different one.

Adrest's info and last night's actions confirm there are two members of the Coven: Eagles, a Poisoner, and someone else is a Necromancer.

11 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Guys i think we should be voting the plaguebearer not me - once they become pestilence its gg

Nah, they hang just as well as you will tonight.

The Grinch Smile GIF by Peacock

Is this what you guys are not hanging instead of me? The pestilence will definitely win tomorrow if they aren't hung, they literally can't be killed. And you bet the mayor is dying tonight

13 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Is this what you guys are not hanging instead of me? The pestilence will definitely win tomorrow if they aren't hung, they literally can't be killed. And you bet the mayor is dying tonight

You know who else is dying tonight? You are.

The Grinch Smile GIF by Peacock

3 hours ago, Doomsday said:

Adrest's info and last night's actions confirm there are two members of the Coven: Eagles, a Poisoner, and someone else is a Necromancer.

I'm betting Hatty is the Necro. He tried to fake a Doctor claim but let it go once the PM died. Bet he was hoping to rely on them to fill in the gaps.

If OMG is a retributionist why has no one been revived, and why will no one be revived tonight?

Remember that @GoodLeftUndone@Doomsday for tomorrow. I'm not lying about his role. The whole reason we had that night with no kills is we were worried he was an arsonist about to go boom so we controlled him