Miami and Saskatoon GMs

Gustav

What is up, VHLM!

It's generally a seasonal occurrence that we hire new people, and this season is no exception. We first learned that @nurx planned to leave us earlier this season--we respect his decision and we'd like to thank him, as one of our first hires, for the time that he spent making Miami a great place to play hockey.

In addition, we have done our best to establish contact over the past few weeks with @Bulduray_1, who's been a GM longer than we've been commissioners. It's something that I hope we never have to do, but we've reached the unfortunate conclusion that Saskatoon will require a new GM moving forward. We'd also like to thank Bulduray for his work with the Wild and wish him all the best both on and off the Internet.

So, with two leaving, we've got to announce two arriving!

For Miami:

Spoiler

For Saskatoon:

Spoiler

Congrats to our new hires! If you weren't hired, keep at it--we appreciate everyone who expresses an interest.

@VHLM GM

@VHLM Commissioner

32 minutes ago, Pifferfish said:

Bruh, I feel like I see you apply for every GM opening lol... Finally!!!! Congrats!!! 

All in due time! I'm a patient person, and I honestly was not expecting to be selected for this. Thank you!

Edited by Tetricide