pls halp me get 6/6

gorlab

I'm almost to the point of sucking somebody's dick for a 6/6 on my graphic PT.

Here is what I have so far. I use GIMP so pls have some understanding and patience with me. Also, does anyone know why the common Photoshop CS6 PORTABLE doesn't work on Win8.1 or how to get it to work on Win8.1???

63t1GJR.png

v2 (where I just slammed even more stocks on the bitch):

afoh3Ym.png

ZQPdESB.png

Edited by gorlab

I have a high appreciation for those who make these graphical thingies.  I've never done a single one because I couldn't do it to save my life.  I have to write an article or I simply won't get points.  Good on you for doing what I can't!

I have a high appreciation for those who make these graphical thingies.  I've never done a single one because I couldn't do it to save my life.  I have to write an article or I simply won't get points.  Good on you for doing what I can't!

Your processor is logic-based. I'm sure you can formulate a much more advanced written article than me.

Anybody else treat sig making like rough sex, where you just keep slamming stock after stock into the naughty little sig until it can't withstand anymore??

Jesus christ, Gorlab.

Do you get a message when trying to run CS6? Have you tried running it in compatibility mode? Give us whatever info you can on the issue.

He double-clicked the icon, and it doesn't work. That's his error report on the matter.

Anybody else treat sig making like rough sex, where you just keep slamming stock after stock into the naughty little sig until it can't withstand anymore??

I'm confused. Is your rough sex involving multiple stocks? Shouldn't it be the same stock rammed into the sig repeatedly? If you're having a plethora of different stocks entering your sig that's something different.

I've run it in every compatiblity mode and I get the same error. The comments on pretty much all of the downloads for cs6 portable all have people saying it doesn't work on win 8.1, but no resolution.

I'm just wondering if anybody here has win 8.1 with working photoshop?

I'm confused. Is your rough sex involving multiple stocks? Shouldn't it be the same stock rammed into the sig repeatedly? If you're having a plethora of different stocks entering your sig that's something different.

If you get down that way, I guess.