Recruitment Team Hiring Announcement

Ricer13

Thank you kindly to everyone that applied for the open Recruitment Position. As you all know, Moon stepped down to focus his attention on other area’s of the league. It was a tough decision and we went back and forth after the interviews debating who would best fill that role. With that being said I would like to congratulate @Subject056 on being selected as a new member of the Recruitment Team. She has been making waves since joining the VHL and we are excited to have a fresh new set of eyes that can help us bring recruitment to new heights.

With that being said, there’s more!

I have decided to step down from the Recruitment Team. I too want to focus more of my attention on existing roles in this league (Mod Team/CGY GM) and I feel the Recruitment Team needs a fresh set of eyes in the room to help it progress further. I’d like to congratulate @AJW on being hired as a Recruitment Team member. AJ has really stepped up his activity in this league and was very passionate about joining this team. He will make an excellent replacement for myself.

Congratulations everyone!

I 100% missed your hiring @Subject056 announcement above. I knew AJ got it but assumed it was only him.. I didn’t purposely mean to congratulate AJ but not you!! 😅

Best of luck to you in the role! I believe adding “newer” members to these roles could have a positive affect on recruitment and retention. 

14 hours ago, Banackock said:

I 100% missed your hiring @Subject056 announcement above. I knew AJ got it but assumed it was only him.. I didn’t purposely mean to congratulate AJ but not you!! 😅

Best of luck to you in the role! I believe adding “newer” members to these roles could have a positive affect on recruitment and retention. 

Haha all good, thank you Bana! 😄 No hard feelings, I was stoked for AJ as well 🔥