little VHL predictions

hedgehog337

First of all, what the fuck has happened with forum? Forum color changes to white everytime I refresh a page and I can't post teams logo either. Better fix this shit asap.

I have nothing to do yet and while it's raining outside lemme cook something quick stuff. Like predicting the standing for VHL.

NA:

8. DC

7. Toronto

6. Chicago

5. NYA

4. LA

3. Calgary

2. Seattle

1. Vancouver

Europe

8. Malmo

7. Helsinki

6. Warsaw

5. London

4. Riga

3. Davos

2. Prague

1. Moscow

Yeah these are my thoughts. Don't even ask me why I placed these teams like that...or you can ask me and I'll give an answer actually. Also, this is the best moment for NYA to finally break the playoff appearances drought. Even if this fairytale is gonna end up in wildcard, at least something for starters.

And yes I did put the reigning defending champs just at 5 in connference. Not made for a clickbait or just for the sake of being edgy. I really think like that.

Also I've heard AK is still mid. At least he did start with 5 assists, but it's not a guarantee he can keep up this form all season long. So I'm fairly sure Warsaw not making the playoffs.

That's it and I'm out.

55 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Hi

Hello!! Which part didn`t you like?

@hedgehog337 I agree with NA but I think it will be close between Vancouver, Seattle and Calgary so the top three could be in any order come the end of the season. I prefer Seattle at 1 thought and I wouldn`t sleep on LA to do some damage. Chicago and New York should battle for the last wildcard spot is my guess.

Europe is interesting since I don`t agree and I don`t really know why but Moscow & HC Davos should be 1-2 in the conference by the end of the season. Third I guess I give to London with Riga and Prague in around the Wildcard. Warsaw could also play a role in determining the play-off picture but just not sure what to make of the team at the moment. I predict they will miss but be close with Riga and Prague than most might consider.

Good quick read!!

32 minutes ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Europe is interesting since I don`t agree and I don`t really know why but Moscow & HC Davos should be 1-2 in the conference by the end of the season. Third I guess I give to London with Riga and Prague in around the Wildcard. Warsaw could also play a role in determining the play-off picture but just not sure what to make of the team at the moment. I predict they will miss but be close with Riga and Prague than most might consider.

Good quick read!!

I put London such low basically due to position change from Mubbles. I dont think this was necessary. And also they dont even have a 2C now. 1.5M left for a 6th forward...meh. 

Davos is good enough to be high in standings and sure they are capable of taking the 2nd place too. 

and perhaps I did overrate Prague a bit. Depends if they have enough firepower outside of both big TPE centers

Edited by hedgehog337

6 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

I put London such low basically due to position change from Mubbles. I dont think this was necessary. And also they dont even have a 2C now. 1.5M left for a 6th forward...meh. 

Great points!! And I agree the position change for Mubbles was required; also forget this even happened since it hasn`t been updated in the portal and he is still listed as forward. London will tread water until the trade deadline is my guess so you are right to have them just above the Warsaw; due to AK being mid!! LOL!