Claimed:KölnCast: Episode 7 [Final: 6/6]

AwfulHomesick

VHLM is fine with 10 teams. VHLM GMs need to do a better job generating content.

Every SHL LR will be bigger and have more "content" (notice the quotes to get my personal feelings on it) than a VHL LR. Just how it is.

Just saying; I was never trying to say that SHL LR's are better just because there are more posts, I was just comparing the two. Although I do prefer the activity of the SHL LR's but that's just one thing. I really do like both leagues for different reasons, and they both have their perks. Not trying to sound like im saying SHL is so much better

Also you guys went a lot longer after i left  :ph34r:

Edited by KitRas

Lol at the baby names. It will not be a dutch sounding name. None of you were even close.

And you were supposed to say Thomas O Malley so thanks for choosing me ;)

Well I have to say you calling your kid Joey is a huge honour. I appreciate that and I also feel the same way about you Ivo. Because of that I have now named my pencil sharpener Ivo as well, because it is always on point like you.

Content: 3/3 - Great work guys. Lindberg should fit well with those guys and hopefully he gets another ring. Also I think the VHLM should shrink in teams.

Professionalism: 2/2 - Nice way to keep it on topic of hockey

Editing: 1/1 - Sure thing

FINAL: 6/6