Recruited From: Returning

Position: LW

Height: 80 in.

Weight: 250 lbs.

Birthplace: Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Just now, Dom said:

@FrostBeard makes me wanna create a chaos dwarf player to reduce your greenskin pals to slavery 😈

Grimgor is a black orc and refuses to be compared to measly greenskins (on the other hand if memory serves me right black orcs were indeed bred by chaos dwarves for menial labour) 

1 minute ago, Daniel Janser said:

Grimgor is a black orc and refuses to be compared to measly greenskins (on the other hand if memory serves me right black orcs were indeed bred by chaos dwarves for menial labour) 

That is the most popular story, yes. 

2 hours ago, FrostBeard said:

I had 3 choices:

1. Grimgor Ironhide
2. Zhatan the Black
3. Eltharion the Grim

Grimgor is the most badass here so....

Ikit Claw with his nukes though

12 hours ago, Garsh said:

I wonder how many warhammer fantasy/40k characters the league has had? 🤔

I have not seen any (except Frosty's of course), but I am used to the German names which somewhat differ from the English ones (and WH40K I am not so familiar with)

5 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

I have not seen any (except Frosty's of course), but I am used to the German names which somewhat differ from the English ones (and WH40K I am not so familiar with)

How dare you   https://vhlportal.com/players/playerfocus/3835

https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Henri_le_Massif

1 hour ago, Garsh said:

My apologies, I just thought someone is being funny in French... It did not occur to me that this is a Grail knight of Bretonnia

EDIT: I even checked in German sources and could not find him since Edition 5 of the Warhammer rule book...

EDIT EDIT:  Ah, okay he seems to be only mentioned in Total War: Warhammer which I have not played as Bretonian (only Dwarves (sorry little people))

Edited by Daniel Janser

2 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

My apologies, I just thought someone is being funny in French... It did not occur to me that this is a Grail knight of Bretonnia

EDIT: I even checked in German sources and could not find him since Edition 5 of the Warhammer rule book...

EDIT EDIT:  Ah, okay he seems to be only mentioned in Total War: Warhammer which I have not played as Bretonian (only Dwarves (sorry little people))

Don't worry, Henri was... Well... He really liked to follow a certain gal on her adventures and look strong against some very dry men and some lizard frends. 

Edited by FrostBeard

3 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

The page I linked also mentioned White Dwarf 210 from 1997.  Are you telling me you didn't read and memorize white dwarf 210??

56 minutes ago, Garsh said:

The page I linked also mentioned White Dwarf 210 from 1997.  Are you telling me you didn't read and memorize white dwarf 210??

I think that might have been the one issue not available in Switzerland back then... ;)

1 minute ago, Dom said:

is it bad that my warhammer knowledge come from playing total war? 😅

Nope, that is how it started for me - playing Warhammer 1 and then WH2 and WH3, I did however also read quite a few books because of the intrigueing stories! 

Just now, FrostBeard said:

Nope, that is how it started for me - playing Warhammer 1 and then WH2 and WH3, I did however also read quite a few books because of the intrigueing stories! 

I only got warhammer 3 recently, I love those games so much and the lore is so fun to dig up too. They ruined the early game of my fav lord Imrick in wh3 though 😢