What's the best player name from S91 (so far?)

Renomitsu

What’s the best name in the Season 91 class so far?

I was under the impression there would be a handful of recreates in this class – I was especially excited to see the last name Sandstrom because I’d thought maybe @fonziGG had recreated (but was let down) – but honestly, I’m kind of ambivalent about a lot of the player names. Obviously @Lemorse7‘s Red Panda holds a special place in my heart (and continues the theme of the league’s animal-oriented names), and I’m a huge fan of Crazy Tomato (welcome, @Crazytomato108). @Baozi continues with his K-Pop star names that we’ve become so accustomed to, but Mina is also a name I might accidentally miss in a long list.

Naturally, @McWolf‘s Sunset Moth is one of my favorite lists, but it’s for a kind of inside-jokey reason – so I get not everyone will rank it particularly high even if I love the notion of a giant moth (or quickly-moving conglomeration of dozens of moths) playing hockey. I also had briefly convinced myself that Rin Kagamine indicated the return of Sonnet (who I can't even ping anymore!) but I was sadly mistaken.

Anyways – what’s your favorite created name from the Season 91 class? Any names you wish my new cohort would have tried?

33 minutes ago, Renomitsu said:

I also had briefly convinced myself that Rin Kagamine indicated the return of Sonnet (who I can't even ping anymore!) but I was sadly mistaken.

I wouldn't be so sure about that 

• Commissioner
9 hours ago, Renomitsu said:

who I can't even ping anymore

That would be because Sonnet requested their account be deleted. You’ll also notice any of their posts that remain say they are from a guest.

10 hours ago, Beketov said:

That would be because Sonnet requested their account be deleted. You’ll also notice any of their posts that remain say they are from a guest.

IIRC only certain posts show as guest, otherwise they're outright hidden? I could be very wrong about that though

27 minutes ago, Frank said:

There's some new logo's that need high res. :cheers:

I could look into it, I cheated a while back and used a "turn image into SVG" program and made some minor touch-ups. I haven't paid for it in a while, but I might look into it again in the near future.

8 minutes ago, Rin said:

IIRC only certain posts show as guest, otherwise they're outright hidden? I could be very wrong about that though

I could look into it, I cheated a while back and used a "turn image into SVG" program and made some minor touch-ups. I haven't paid for it in a while, but I might look into it again in the near future.

Thought you we're able to do it for free. I've run into the same issues they all want money. 

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Rin said:

Basically. There's options when you delete an account and the one that they wanted was "hide all content". We manually unhid a few of the more important pieces.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Thought you we're able to do it for free. I've run into the same issues they all want money. 

Oh no, I definitely paid, though it was a subscription model that was like, $10/mo. I did it for one month, got all the logos we needed, and then was allowed to take that $10 as a league donation.

So not a ton, I definitely made sure it wasn't recurring.