MubbleFubbles Radio Ep. 13 - It’s Peanut Butter Louth Rule Time!

MubbleFubbles

https://anchor.fm/mubble-fubbles/episodes/MubbleFubbles-Radio-Ep--13---Its-Peanut-Butter-Louth-Rule-Time-e252gil

0:00-5:30 - Why I’ve not been as active/doing podcasts lately

5:30-10:15 - Who has broken the Louth rule?

10:15-19:30 - Late to theme week, but what I’d do if I were commissioner (Commissioner shake-up)

19:30-End - Touch on some of the E stuff brought up in theme week

Not my best work cause it’s still not a super familiar drive for me, but good enough for a listen I’d say.

47 minutes ago, MubbleFubbles said:

5:30-10:15 - Who has broken the Louth rule?

With the implications of this, it could almost be worth re-simming Chicago's final 8 games of the season (previous 4 if backup is in for the remainder of the season). As game 535 may have killed New York's playoff hopes.

Edited by Alex

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

As game 535 may have killed New York's playoff hopes.

They're 2 points behind with 4 games left to play, I wouldn't say it's killed at all. But I hope there's more severe punishments for missing backup starts like this considering how many go on to affect playoff chances.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Alex said:

With the implications of this, it could almost be worth re-simming Chicago's final 8 games of the season (previous 4 if backup is in for the remainder of the season). As game 535 may have killed New York's playoff hopes.

Re-simming doesn’t work that way. You can’t just selectively choose “I need these X games” you have to redo the full days so every game would be affected by that.

I would argue that Lattimer is a first Gen, as for the purpose of all the nice first gen bonus tpe, any user without a player in the past 3 seasons counts as a first gen... since pugsood's last player was S78, I'd say Alvin Mack does not count.

11 minutes ago, v.2 said:

Did you listen to the pod?

Kinda sorta, listened to that general area. Idk if I want to be in charge of policing my peers as a VHL GM right now. It's nice to be M Commish and VHL GM, there's some separation there and no overlap of what I have to enforce with my GM'ing job.

I'm fine just covering the finance related things and contract stuff as financier for now. 

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Spartan for VHL Rule Police

No. I don't mind updating the rulebook, covering some areas under the financier umbrella to keep me busy during the offseason, etc. But I vehemently refuse to be the catch-all for VHL rule infringements, I don't have that kind of time.