CHI/VAN; S90

VHL Bot

Thanks for the trade negotiations, was fun trying to find a deal that worked for both teams. @Frank

@Subject056 I want to thank you for your time in Chicago, especially under me, although it was short. You're going to have a fantastic time in Vancouver and I am rooting for you to win it all! :cheers:

@Kylrad noob

@badcolethetitan Thanks for the talks. Big trade for the new GM. ;) 

@Kylrad Good luck in Chicago you'll get big minutes and join your friends or so I'm told. :cheers:

@Subject056 Let's go!!! I'm absolutely thrilled to have you in Vancouver. Let's go win some hockey games shall we? 

white wolf GIF

wolf sitting GIF

Pack is getting stronger!!

Welcome to the pack, @Subject056!! Howling at the moon to you part of the team and the future success that is sure to come!!

@Kylrad Wish great success in Chicago as you played a large role in our success last season!!

@badcolethetitan Good luck on the rebuild of Chicago and hopefully to future success!! Nice to get the first big trade out of the way?

Basketball Howling GIF by Worcester Wolves

@badcolethetitanThank you! I enjoyed the short time I had you as my GM. You've been awesome to work with! Had a great first season in Chicago with the team!

@Frank @Gaikoku-hito I'm really looking forward to the new season with Vancouver! Looks like a solid group of people over there🔥 Let's goooo!

Edited by Subject056