The 11 players drafted above of Savaisk Tzesar.

comrade cat

Today! We look at the players drafted above Savaisk Tzesar in the season S89 draft, also being a very strong draft class anyway let's go into it.

Drafted at the 11th spot! Keegan Gamble!,

Bnehtt__VPNP3roeCwQgZX4YHCxdcaWnzdpWA4BNvWOfvsRSxOOln678pZ_xRzgqLUuSOXaMWszLiJOVPjx8Ey3ELD339Rn0GA40GLbsPV-S5I8NWVYBaWiOYQcYtkHOmLw0lH2EMnKYlWHOUiHtkoo

@Keegan Gamble

Keegan Gamble as yet to get into the Vhl but that isn’t a bad thing he has been an avid earner and has more tpe then the players drafted above him he is a hard worker and can’t wait to see him pop off as in his VHLM and VHLE days he was a descent scorer and hitter and has an okay chance at winning rookie of the year when he reaches the VHL next season. 

Drafted at the 10th spot! Jeff Lewis!

JhhWPJmd1IEQZXGRVjUjMIhxXRg52w6nF_CAvHhxWNUeAM7P4HCdmpzdm8ii_TLtMnkqOY7zIGTdCiz0R3II3jRtLyuAFOECSJnVcLVijW2PKaf_cBMBgIM0VDmz7zaGkpWzPrn-Z5HHjWszZfkeJqY

@nerji

Wow..a REALLY good earner as you can tell 464 tpe if he was higher tpe earlier in the draft, he probably could have moved up to second or hell third but he was majorly skipped on till the 10th spot, which moscow picked him up and it was a truly smart move from his stats in the M and E he was a really good scorer Another good candidate for the Rookie of the Year next season.

Drafted at the 9th spot! Otis Boudreaux Jr!

HU3IX5Z4Tgz7UoXzrB_TgJnlhldP2fcxlgTlgBOsw4Y_qdy4wcpJrvzilZ17ZB7UqZ5viV-F8uJtZA6irnpXfrwF4zHi3A-CptSNbJdCV_hywdOiYD3wk8fAN5TEJXHIf7DBSJBqZlU6pI4AuZI0kG4

@Otis Boudreaux Jr

Honestly just a really good pick maybe not 9th in my opinion but I’m biased as hell and he is still a good earner and player at the end of the day just another decent pick up from L.A

Drafted at the 8th spot! Pope Francis!

c_S55vwXVAhDo8cTYEs26fKOYWKFAQY_2XhS4riW9EY7Yqveo-Gu9QXeBNCItAbp3z4znAZh9PyKjNSss52msi5SpagcX_YPZcp48i4Lc-joY5ykRhrySir_2i9ncDfwbPdPQY1w2ag_-SFWyT5cLiM

@nurx

A really good earner but also his stats are very impressive with amazing amounts of block shots and scoring a defensive offensive menace, LA knew what they were doing with the 9th and 8th pick and it shows, cannot wait to see both of these players show off!.

Drafted at the 7th spot! Ronald Johnson MacWallace III!

z8bOfe-T3nAhEvtyg2-GdceFeu9mYzbWqsKChh1FfnT1D2KkKoPxseEFhUowjMONT0LRC0N95UR-VBXxm29tXx_5jcFrboC_BEzUReSjhV06lh7lM2qn1LwrHQPEo_MYSTa1WZJOFhe6EohSHKsyJoo

@RJMW

A great pick from Malmo from the look at his stats he shoots quite often and well at that decent hitter and seems to be rising on tpe and only getting better. I'm excited to see him play with advantage and other players soon.

DRAFTED AT THE 6TH SPOT!!! (i'm getting bored of writing these normally) Ben Laas!

voK9LUBAJ7g2wfx2H7e073Z1XEbqfmsTSYewsVLw3uRJq3IxIo4Yq-hE9aFHDblbIGZnE3qfZfJoAcSbruluYSjKuH-Wqh4rM_sKCik2iu7FfAorpjiZ62HVs5ovZqBbeYhGok2hySS3ySmNmYJ7yZ8

@dustywilson22

Okay for his stats and where he was drafted at its kinda too high his stats are pretty good but I don’t think they are top 8 good but for earning decently and his stats being mediocre he is a decent pick and player for D.C.

DRAFTED AT 5TH! WE DOWN TO THE REMAINING 5.

Zyn Westwood!

6U0OOgGfDlhMJ0jAAa_nI07kI78BnD_BbcrNS3Sw5fALC1FvaKJNmHvaE1ftJnfN9UbgYmHAPMuvTuPjT2Np9aFi0qMu5TNCX_F3MkK43phhdPM36LK3s56i4BNggJADUTnOKxAL_mo7_9YgNxHccVk

@Sullvino

Alright amazing earner maybe one of the best in this draft class but just shitty luck with the sim as his stats aren’t showing a 426 player more of a 350 but at the end of the day, it will show up in stat lines next season hopefully simon doesn’t fuck him up

DRAFTED…AT THE 4TH SPOT IN THE S89 CLASS…Fradin..Mcgrayer!!!!

3lHLduO7642Z1NbId4jJ0yJJ71Vw9MJViZGagulo0LaH9bFeshfOsBBYRmqeeyu6hkPSA67UevtlXRZEl2rI0JIbMnKwqIQfx38kmvF3L18pQU30WOd3vVxV81ZlNEW41aFY1TgvhVLm1J_8ouN0CDQ

@Fradin99

Again another player who is a great earner but the stats show more of a bit lower 370 380 but of course it doesn’t matter till he is in the vhl so can’t blame him but the fact he got 8 goals and 50 assist shows that he barely can make it into the next but holy shit he can pass like a quarterback.

DRAFTED AT THE THIRD SPOT IN THE DRAFT..Montgomery Burns!!

T_qmfqaNbM29nAAPfsEEhC6fDETdkh7RB1R_hW7PmV7dvRqYQUvb2wkImVRsrySaLDtC6_W2HrIz8TsIQs2AS9n_whurTS3yOk8sKrp7m6SVf25glchvgg5N0P9AvqTPBL63j0MgTBJkYmoSv5r3lwM

@LastOneUp

Toronto drafted A good player and honestly Third is an amazing spot for him earning is quite amazing while having decent stats from what it seems he will be a really good player next season and In my opinion rookie of the year winner.

DRAFTED…AT 2ND Eric Queefson!!

voK9LUBAJ7g2wfx2H7e073Z1XEbqfmsTSYewsVLw3uRJq3IxIo4Yq-hE9aFHDblbIGZnE3qfZfJoAcSbruluYSjKuH-Wqh4rM_sKCik2iu7FfAorpjiZ62HVs5ovZqBbeYhGok2hySS3ySmNmYJ7yZ8

@twists

Respectfully in stat wise he is decent at best earning is quite good and just from what it looks like he is just gonna be another good player in the league not much to say really

NOW…AT THE NUMBER ONE PICK IN THE S89 DRAFT THE MALMO NIGHTHAWKS SELECTED VIKTOR JENSEN!

z8bOfe-T3nAhEvtyg2-GdceFeu9mYzbWqsKChh1FfnT1D2KkKoPxseEFhUowjMONT0LRC0N95UR-VBXxm29tXx_5jcFrboC_BEzUReSjhV06lh7lM2qn1LwrHQPEo_MYSTa1WZJOFhe6EohSHKsyJoo

@Advantage

For his first season with the nighthawks he did really good for a rookie earning is the best in this draft class and has 100% deserved this spot also a good person in the LR so that's an added bonus.

words 698.

im fucking tired..GOODNIGHT! (also at the end i kinda just..died of with words since its 4:35 in the morning but this is all for fun theres reason why you were drafted higher than me so its all fun and games)