Alright, let's do this one last time.

JigglyGumballs

My name is JigglyGumballs, otherwise known as Jiggs. And I am the one who traded the picks and trusted the process. I joined all the way back in June 2020 and for the past year or so, I have been inactive. But now I'm back. A lot has changed since I was last here, a lot of familiar faces, a lot of new ones. A lot has changed with the league itself. Like wtf I can't believe that trivia is on the portal. Anyways, as a sorta older member coming back to the league, I feel like I should introduce (or reintroduce) myself. And no it's not cuz of le good ol' TPE grind but so I can try and adjust to all the new stuff okay.

So. Over my time in the VHL, I was pretty active when I first joined and subsequently throughout the career of my first player. Who was creatively named Jiggly Gumballs, who would've thought lol. I prided myself in trying to max out my TPE earning every week and amassing 1002 TPE over my first player's career. I also had an active presence on my team LR's. Eventually, I had become the AGM of the Las Vegas Aces of the VHLM, back when @Spartan was GM of the team. I then took over as GM when Spraytan departed, and sorta coined the term TRADE THE PICKS, TRUST THE PROCESS. The reasoning behind that was the mentality we had in the M at the time. To keep an active LR and team, and thus to help recruitment at the time, the goal was to contend as much as possible. Thus the trade the picks, trust the process mentality began. I memed the living shit out of it, along with trading for 6th rounders which was counter-intuitive towards that mentality, and somehow was okay at being a GM in the M. After that period of time, I gradually got busy with life and stepped down. Taking some time off the league before creating my second player, Gruffud Theofylaktos. At this time, I tried becoming active again and milked the loving shit of my return (like I am now lol) when I did come back. I was apparently AGM of Davos for a period of time before I became inactive yet again. Idk why I don't remember that but apparently I was. This time though, I stayed inactive for a whole year.

That leaves us with today. So what's the plan now? What's the goal? So the goal right now is to keep things chill and get myself back into the VHL community. I don't think I'll have the time or motivation to make articles the same way I did prior, so I'll try my best to at least be a welfare player, and occasional full TPE earner. I'm also gonna try and apply for positions again once I get back into the thick of it. It won't be for a while though. I rushed back into the TPE and VHL grind with my second player and subsequently burnt myself out. So instead of doing that, I want to adjust slowly and just get back to talking to y'all. When I feel like I'm ready, I'll apply for open positions again.

So that's that. Me back. Me want to VHL. Thanks to @Zetterberg for convincing me to come back.

With that in mind, there will come a time again where I will trade the picks. And you better be ready to trust the process...

(587 words, using for PT week Aug 14-20)