My S90 NA Conference Power Rankings

badcolethetitan

My S90 NA Conference Power Rankings

6y02QGw.png

If you're looking for super smart analysis and breaking down teams and why they're ranked, this isn't going to be the article for you. This was looking for literally five minutes at teams in NA and just throwing down my thoughts of who'll be where at the end of the standings. Lets get into it!

1) Toronto Legion

It seems like Toronto this season is stacked. They've added Sogaard, Lavelle, and Yasilievich to their team who should be able to carry this team to a first place finish. They should be towards the top of the standings and if they don't go to at least the conference finals, it's a pretty bad season in my books.

2) Vancouver Wolves

Second I've got Vancouver who were the finalists from NA last season coming in second. Honestly, I could see this team finishing first as they've got Maple, Bouchard, and Payne leading the charge for the team. They also have one of the best blue line this season and fantastic prospects upcoming for them. I could see them going all the way.

3) Seattle Bears

The third best team in my eyes is the Seattle Bears. On paper, this team could for sure crack first and there is not much of a difference between the top three. With players like Bobandy, Goncalves, Bogatyrev, and also Wallob, they are stacked and will be one of the best teams in the league. Another favorite from NA as these three teams should be the teams to duke it out during the season.

4) Los Angeles Stars

Alright, this is where NA falls off a cliff. The Stars are mid. They're not going to be super bad, but they won't be amazing either. They've got Cooke and Dynamite, then with Murray on D and Vandelay in net. However, they lack more firepower than the top three, but they're for sure better than the bottom four teams in my mind. They should win the wildcard and get eliminated in the actual first round of the playoffs.

5) D.C. Dragons

This is where the teams start to get bad. I think D.C. is the best of the worst, because they actually have a couple players that aren't half bad. They've got Jason and Sakamoto who are not franchise players, but superstars in their own right. They just really lack depth. They've got a couple players that can hang with the best, but without depth they'll struggle against the best teams. They'll probably fall to LA in the wildcard round.

6) Calgary Wranglers

Alright, now we're entering trash tier. Calgary has Strasmore and a bunch of sub 600 TPE players. Their starting goalie is average. They're going to be bad and try to secure a high pick in the draft. That's about it.

7) Chicago Phoenix

Yeah, this team is screwed. They don't even have a superstar really, just Sundin and Johansson. They're going to be the bottom of the barrel and they'll need a miracle to even scrape 5th in the conference. However, that was all apart of their plan, so not all is bad.

8- New York Americans (idk cant put 8 ) because it turns into some cool dude face)

Yeah, I don't really know what's going on here. An accidental rebuild? A forced rebuild? Hey, regardless they'll be getting a top pick so that's going to help them in the long term!

Best off-season: Toronto Legion

Worst off-season: New York Americans

Sorry New York for the hate, nothing against you guys. Also why do half the teams in NA have like a shade of red as their main color? I am not against it, just thought it was interesting.

Edited by badcolethetitan

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, badcolethetitan said:

(idk cant put 8 ) because it turns into some cool dude face)

Youngin’s figuring out how old school emoticons worked.

3 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Youngin’s figuring out how old school emoticons worked.

Well I knew 8 ) was an old school emoticon, I was just like can I turn this off LOL. There's some good ones like the one flipping the table:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Commissioner
18 minutes ago, badcolethetitan said:

Well I knew 8 ) was an old school emoticon, I was just like can I turn this off LOL. There's some good ones like the one flipping the table:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

It’s been the IPB curse for decades, you can’t tell it NOT to change.