SEA/CGY; S91

VHL Bot

Wowza, an actual good blockbuster. 

Thank you for your times! 

@AJW, you’re a VHL brother to me. You know my thoughts. 

@Rhynex Entertainment thanks for believing in me and us. It was an absolute pleasure to have you on the team and be able to get to know you. You’re always welcome here and we’ll surely keep in touch as I do with most bears 🙂

@Ricer13 thank you for the talks. Not easy on both parts to make a deal of this magnitude but I honestly believe it’s one of the fairest blockbusters of the off-season. AG returns to finish it off in CGY, and Bobandy and AJ are tanks that will surely drive some form of success. Can’t wait to beat his ass eventually in a playoff series 😏 

2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Wowza, an actual good blockbuster. 

Thank you for your times! 

@AJW, you’re a VHL brother to me. You know my thoughts. 

@Rhynex Entertainment thanks for believing in me and us. It was an absolute pleasure to have you on the team and be able to get to know you. You’re always welcome here and we’ll surely keep in touch as I do with most bears 🙂

@Ricer13 thank you for the talks. Not easy on both parts to make a deal of this magnitude but I honestly believe it’s one of the fairest blockbusters of the off-season. AG returns to finish it off in CGY, and Bobandy and AJ are tanks that will surely drive some form of success. Can’t wait to beat his ass eventually in a playoff series 😏 

Thanks for the talks Bana. The legend of the Seattle Wranglebears continues. 

Fired up to work with @AJW and to have my boy @Rhynex Entertainment ride off into the sunset in Calgary.

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Thanks for the talks Bana. The legend of the Seattle Wranglebears continues. 

Fired up to work with @AJW and to have my boy @Rhynex Entertainment ride off into the sunset in Calgary.

Yeah… you have my official AGM on your roster… I see yours is a prospect in this draft.. 

Scared Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons