Change Position or Nah?

Boomcheck

Victor definitely wasn't kidding when he said being a defenseman would be difficult, and with 95 TPE I have barely scored any points. If I was a forward I would be racking the points up but I think this is what I should have expected. I want to be a depth player that can help a team out in a supporting role, no idea how i'm already top ten in draft TPE this season so these other draftees need to step up and surpass me already. I'm thinking career 300-500 TPE player (Hopefully).

Should I ask for a 4 million dollar in my first season of the ELC so I can change my position to a forward or would no team be willing to do that? Maybe I should just ride the wave and stay a defenseman. One thing I generally know is that as a forward, you will get your TPE's worth. I'm also one of those guys that don't want to spend much time in the VHLM if I don't have to. The VHLM makes a good learning curve and lets you know what type of player you could be, otherwise I might have blindly entered the VHL as some offensive defenseman that can't score points.

Are you even allowed to make 4 mill on the first season of an ELC?

If you are on a competing team they cant afford the budget for it. If its a rebuilding team it might be ok. Try talking to some gms. In the end you should play the position you want though sonce that is what keeps people happy and active

• Admin

If you want to be a supporting player then just focus on your hits and blocked shots and how you're helping the team. If you want to be a star player, switch to forward if you're struggling to be inspired now.