SimBox Colour Poll 2: Electric Boogaloo

Beketov

SimBox Fan Colour  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Commissioner

There might be a few of you who remember This poll from awhile ago. Well I have finally done more upgrades on SimBox and have a motherboard from this decade which means I also have an RGB header.

That means we aren’t limited to the mediocre built in colours of these fans, oh no, I can do any colour I want! Now they aren’t aRGB fans so the entire ring has to be the same colour (so no rainbow option) but I do have a lot more fine control than I had before.

So therefore I leave it to you, VHL community, to choose my fan colour! I’ve added the same colour options to the poll as last time but also included an “other” option if you want to go for something else, just specify it and if you want to vote for that same colour just like the specified post.

Make sense? I will leave this for around a week and then go with whatever is chosen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

Well we ran real for months and I’ve been running purple for a few weeks now so I’m a way most of the top votes have gotten used. For now though she’s orangeIMG_0209.jpeg

The photo looks kinda red but it’s far more orange in person. I imagine now that I don’t need to rip the back panel off that I’ll be changing it a bit more frequently.