RAFFLE: tfong/Baozi's Annual League Skin Raffle Drive!

Acydburn

• Commissioner

@Baozi@Enorama

Tracking sheet for available numbers and prizes

Tiers: Min. Donations
Random $6
Random + Epic $24
Random + Epic + Epic $42
Random + Epic + Legendary $48
Epic + Epic + Legendary + Legendary $150
Random x2 + Epic x2 + Legendary x3 $200
Random x2 + Epic x2 + Legendary x4 $260
Random x3 + Epic x4 + Legendary x5 $350

$2 per entry. The more entries received, the more skins will be donated (see tracking sheet for prize draws). 

One person may be able to win multiple prizes.

Draws will be held via live stream. Winning draw numbers will be taken out of circulation.

In order to enter, please donate to the league's paypal (https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=22LYYFW5QA5BC) or a registered charity of your choice and post the confirmation in this thread and claim your draw slot #s.

7 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Any preference on ticket #s?

Not really, also if I link my first donation for the donation drive that was 15$, can I use the extra 10$ for tickets here?

9 minutes ago, Dom said:

Not really, also if I link my first donation for the donation drive that was 15$, can I use the extra 10$ for tickets here?

If you aren't putting it up for any of the other auction items, then you can use the full amount.

2 hours ago, Enorama said:

If you aren't putting it up for any of the other auction items, then you can use the full amount.

The first 5$ is used to claim the free week 

We already passed the $350 threshold so fong is adding another tier - if we pass $450 in total donations, a total of 15 skins (2 Random, 7 Epic, and 6 Legendary) are up for grabs!

Tracking sheet has been updated.

cc: @Baozi

• Baozi unlocked this topic

image.thumb.png.0e333dd543b64d9bddf268866a6fad31.png

image.png.016c126089b478f0975f552737bb94e9.png

Have to leave a lot of information out because it includes 1) a hospital I have previously worked at and 2) all of my personal information.

This one is for the Children's Miracle Network and is in USD ($134 CAD equivalent, so 67 entries). I'd like to use 33 for my entries and 34 for @Jeffie43, no particular numbers required. Happy to confirm by sending full screenshot to admins if needed!

• Baozi locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...