Malmo Nighthawks AGM Hiring

KaleebtheMighty

Malmo.png.0e8e68370072820cd31f5f94a6817e72.png

The MALMO NIGHTHAWKS are looking for a new AGM!

After a long career of GMing and AGMing together, @Spaz has decided to step down from his AGM position by my side. I wish him nothing but the best as he moves forward with his focus on his player's career and irl responsibilities. It was an absolute pleasure working together through each of the teams we GMed and winning a cup in the VHLE with Istanbul. You'll always have a home Spaz, thank you for everything you did and helped me with!

With our team's direction and heading, I need a new AGM to come in and help steer the locker room and the team in a positive way. Responsibilities of my AGM would include:

- Helping with press conferences when needed

- Having discussions on trades, players, and team needs

- Assisting with scouting and sending out draft interviews when needed

- Keeping up a positive mentality in our locker room

- Just being an overall good person to chat with and keep activity up with prospects and players

I'll open this for applications and look forward to any applicants willing to apply. Everyone will be considered regardless of experience. Of course this doesn't come with TPE pay but it is a great stepping stone to further management positions with experience like this. And don't worry, I'm very nice to my AGMs, Spaz can vouch for me. 😁

Thank you!