I'm Missing My Precious Experience

JardyB10

@Updater or whomever.

I'm missing the Experience Points I purchased through the Player Store.

PUnGrJm.png

As you can see, I have 49 Experience. Apparently I've made three end of season Experience claims three times over Bjork's career. This adds up to 49.

However, I also made two 10 Experience purchases that were not accounted for:

bm9ddjm.png

I hold everyone involved personally responsible for Bjork's lack of success in his career, but will forgive you if this is rectified at your soonest convenience. THANK YOU.

1 minute ago, JardyB10 said:

@Updater or whomever.

I'm missing the Experience Points I purchased through the Player Store.

PUnGrJm.png

As you can see, I have 49 Experience. Apparently I've made three end of season Experience claims three times over Bjork's career. This adds up to 49.

However, I also made two 10 Experience purchases that were not accounted for:

bm9ddjm.png

I hold everyone involved personally responsible for Bjork's lack of success in his career, but will forgive you if this is rectified at your soonest convenience. THANK YOU.

If you claimed your purchases, you would have your experience. Hope this helps!

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

If you claimed your purchases, you would have your experience. Hope this helps!

Hmm, it would appear I did not read the fine print (i.e. the CLAIMING INSTRUCTIONS).

In my mildest of defenses, I was thrown off by the wording of "Adds points directly to your players Experience stat. This is NOT TPE." So I thought it would just be directly applied to my experience after purchase. 🤪

36 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Hmm, it would appear I did not read the fine print (i.e. the CLAIMING INSTRUCTIONS).

In my mildest of defenses, I was thrown off by the wording of "Adds points directly to your players Experience stat. This is NOT TPE." So I thought it would just be directly applied to my experience after purchase. 🤪

As someone looking for stupid ways to spend my last contract money, this is actually a surprisingly helpful thread. I would have assumed the same thing.