Houston Bulls AGM Hired

Nsie1Ov.png Houston Bulls Official AGM Hiring Announcement Nsie1Ov.png

Hello Houston fans! It's an exciting day!

VHLM index will be dropped, the regular season will start tomorrow, and we have a fresh face joining the Houston Bull Management Team!

This member is brand new to the forum, joining only 2 days ago! I have the pleasure of GMing their player in Houston this season and so far they have shot off like a rocket. They hit their weekly TPE cap in one day this week and has been a heavily active voice in our discord locker room and on the forum. Not only already chatting and engaging with the team, but also helping other newer teammates with earning TPE and how to find their way around the forum. I am extremely excited to invite this member to work by my side this season and learn a lot more about the VHL! Here they are:

Spoiler

@Nathan_8

Welcome to the team! Let's get to work and make Houston a great place to be 🔥

AJW

Houston Bulls GM

OfmiG0d.jpg

Lurking VHL/E GMs: Tagged below in the hidden comment are the accounts of every player on the current S92 Houston Bulls Roster. Have a browse, we have a lot of new 1st Generation Players this season who joined from the ad drop (including the hiring above). You may not have seen them around yet, but we have a team full of exciting new content creators who have done a lot of amazing work already.